Results 1 to 10 of 6725
14.10.2012, 15:51 #1
[Public Release] TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience
This is an Public Release of my all in one Brewmaster - Mistweaver - Windwalker Monk Combat Routine. The Public Release include everything you need for questing, leveling.
- Brewmaster recommended Talent and Glyph: Noxxic - Stay Epic
- Mistweaver recommended Talent and Glyph: Noxxic - Stay Epic
- Windwalker recommended Talent and Glyph: Noxxic - Stay Epic
Please read the installation Guide below.
- Stormchasing, Dagradt, Wulf and the CLU for advice and support
- Mosuri, Mazzyr, Alxaw, Lulk, xSilverdicex, Mocbar, Krasas for making this happen.
- Mirabis, Stefan, Crazor, Abroseh, HoneyBrew, aRkker, Fish221171, CrazyJosh, raskahl, trumbe, haxed, littleroach, Matt84, XenonElite, jack1010fool, Mario27, kbrebel04, bp423, haxed, MadDog, iSanta, ttrapg, Sk1vvy, Clubwar, tyrchast, nevigrofnu, james7360, ... and the tester team (sorry if I miss someone) for feature suggestion, rotation optimization, instensive testing and bugs finding.
1. How to Use a SVN
2. Download TortoiseSVN
3. How to Auto Update SVN
Report a Problem:
1. How to Attach a Log
2. How to Post for Help
General Honorbuddy Help
1. Honorbuddy For Dummies
Please update and enjoy.
- Just download the .zip file and move the folder into HonorbuddyRoutines/TuanHAMonkPublicRelease (Wrong folder structure will BREAK the Combat Routine)
- Make sure you don't put it in HonorbuddyRoutines or HonorbuddyRoutines/TuanHAMonkPublicRelease/TuanHAMonkPublicRelease.
- Download and install Tortoisesvn tortoisesvn.tigris.org for automate update.
- Upon installing Tortoisesvn, you can Right Click => SVN Update to get the lastest revision update. It's the public reposity, SVN info is INCLUDED in the folder, no username and password required.
- Remember update to the latest svn (right click folder, select SVN Update) before posting bug report.
Public Release is READY! Please download and enjoy.
If you have the pre 5.4 version, please remove folder TuanHAMonk and download .zip file again. Thank you.
14.10.2012, 15:51 #2
Frequent Asked Questions:
What the logic of Nimble Brew? I don't see it activate often?
Nimble Brew only activate when you have stun/fear/root that last more than 3 second. Waiting a 2 min cooldown on a 2 second fear is not a smart choice.
How the Ring of Peace logic work?
Ring of Peace only cast when there's enemy within 8 yard range of the target. If enemy stay outside that range, Ring of Peace have no effect therefore combat routine will never cast it.
Why Combat Routine don't face target and attack in Grinding/Questing/Gathering...?
Combat Routine do not support Grinding/Questing/Gathering in MistWeaver spec, please spec to BrewMaster or WindWalker.
I level as BrewMaster and I do not need survivability, just dps, what the settings?
Monk BrewMaster Mechanic is all about building Chi with Keg Smash, Jab, Expel Harm and spend it on Attacking spells or Defending spells.
If you disable all Defending Spells, all available Chi will use to attack therefore you get more damage done. Also disable Defending Spell let you take a lot of damage and the tank Vengeance buff will hit harder.
To disable Defending Spells, just uncheck 3 Spells: Guard, Purifying Brew, Shuffle Buff Min Duration. Please be advice Disable these Defending Spells will make you more vulnerable for boss and not recommended for most fights.
Throne of Thunder healing guide tsatsa
14.10.2012, 15:52 #3
1. Download and Unzip attached file into your Honorbuddy\Routines folder like this:
2. Start Honorbuddy, click start and select TuanHA Monk as custom class:
3. Make sure download and install LazyRaider from here, click Enhanced Mode then click Bot Config:
4. Set LazyRaider Config like this:
5. If you install SVN, you can update automatically the newest build by Right-Click folder and select SVN update
14.10.2012, 15:52 #4
Misweaver wont use Jab by default to help low geared people not waste too much mana on it. If you have good gear, you can always adjust "Jab to this amount of chi" to 2 or more.
Tiger Palm in Mistweaver is just a bad trade. To get a "Free" instant Surging Mist (24k mana), you need 5 Tiger Palm = 5 Jab * 9k mana = 45k mana
So trade a 1GCD and 24k mana for 5 GCD and 45k mana is just bad, that the reason why Tiger Palm is disabled.
Last edited by UFCFreak89; 24.10.2012 at 05:39.
14.10.2012, 16:15 #5
i havnt yet tried a monk! But from "tuanha's" other ccs i will have to just assume this cc will be as amazing as the pally cc, Im currently using the Pally CC and its nothing but PERFECT! and amazing. My next class will be a monk which i am very anxious to try! Good work tuanha.
Last edited by xXxExpertxXx; 14.10.2012 at 16:17.
14.10.2012, 16:24 #6
Had the chance to betatest mistweaver and so far this is great. Even different options for saving mana or dungeon or raid is available, which is great.
Currently going Brewmaster mainspec, Mistweaver offspec. Will keep posting updates regarding this, but so far it's been working flawless.
14.10.2012, 17:36 #7
How do you install this? just stick it Routines folder?85 Mage
14.10.2012, 17:50 #8
I wanted to ask how long till this will support dungeon farming? In healer or dps mode. I think dungeon is the fastest way to level.
14.10.2012, 17:52 #9
you can farm dungeons with this CC, as long as you are doing the movement part! Its not possible to do afk-dungeon farming!
14.10.2012, 17:56 #10Review
I started to use the CC, when my monk was still in leveling phase. I started off as Windwalker, switched to Brewmaster and finally stopped at Mistweaver!
I was amazed on how perfectly the Routine goes through the Rotation. I was even more amazed, when it was getting even better with each new SVN Update.
When i first saw, that Brewmaster Support was added, i was skeptical. I knew, how disappointed I was with previous Tank CCs. But I tried anyway. And was surprised! The CC was beyond every expectation! It was taunting, intercepting and everything else,
you would expect from a decent tank! I was able to control over 10 mobs without losing aggro. Cooldown usage worked like a Charm! It was really fun watching the Bot do its work.
After the surprising functionality of the brewmaster part, i was i could wait for mistweaver support. I guess, I was one of the first lucky people to test mistweaver, as I was helping a bit with spell priority and research for the basic mechanic behind mistweaver healing. The first few SVN releases of mistweaver, were amazing. Only problem was mana consumption. But tuanha was able to nearly eliminate the mana consumption, offering a mana-save mode. So when i tested it in LFR, Dungeons and even Normal Raid / World boss i was completely stunned. I walked out of a fight, with 70% mana left and being first in heal by far!
Here a screen, of one of the encounters:
As you can see, my gear is total "crap" and i can tell you that i had no gems and enchants. Only reforged and gyphed! So imagine, what you could do with better gear, in later stage.
I am so thankful for this CC! I guess i would still be playing Windwalker, if tuanha wouldn't have release this awesome Tanking / Healing part!
THANK YOU TUANHA!