Results 1 to 10 of 3021
25.04.2012, 22:36 #1
[Plugin] Ultimate PvP Suite - Version 1.21 for WoW 5.4Ultimate PvP Suite
"The Intelligent PvP Plugin"
Standard: Version 1.21
Updated for 5.4
Installation: (Remove old Folder if downloading new Revision.)
1. Create a folder in your Plugin Directory.
2. Copy and paste all files into that folder.
3. YOU WILL NEED TO DELETE YOUR OLD SETTINGS FILE TO GET THE NEW FEATURES TO WORK
4. Download .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center
1. How to Use a SVN
2. Download TortoiseSVN
3. How to Auto Update SVN
Report a Problem:
1. How to Attach a Log
2. How to Post for Help
General Honorbuddy Help
1. Honorbuddy For Dummies
I have developed a override plugin that tries to handle everything BGBuddy does not. This Plugin should help BGBuddy brute force into doing certain things it normally does not do. This plugin should work with most Custom Classes.
Improved Priority Targeting:
- Targets Flag Vehicles.
- Targets Flag Carriers.
- Targets Healers based on Talent Spec.
- Targets Low Health.
- Targets Lowest Overall Base Health.
- Targets Totems.
- LoS Target Switch.
- Weighted Priority Targeting System.
- Adjustable Targeting Frequency.
Flags and Banners:
- Banner Cap if not being Targeted to Ninja Cap Bases.
- Flag Returns if in 15 yard range.
- Refills Food and Drink from Refreshment Table.
- Refills Health Stones from Soul Wells.
- Creates Soul Wells.
- Creates Refreshment Tables.
- Use Healthstone
- Use Health Potion
- Use PvP Health Potion
- Use Battle Standard
- Use PVP HP Trinket
PVP Trinkets and Racials
- Uses Racial Traits. (Dwarf, Human, Gnome, Undead)
- Uses PVP Trinkets to break CC.
- Customize Interrupt Spell List
- Ability to Interrupt non Target Casters
Loot Insignia and Grab Refreshments + Health Stones
- Ability to loot Player Corpses.
- Ability to pick up Refreshments and Health Stones
- Ability to pick up Battleground Power Ups.
Version 1.00 - Initial Release Version 1.01 - Target People with lowest over all health first. (Try to target under geared players first.) Version 1.02 - Cap Banners and Return Flag Code. Version 1.03 - Force Combat if Player Near. - Check to see if in Battlegrounds. Version 1.04 - Improved Targeting to Stick on Target. - Added Stop Strafe when target is out of range or out of combat. Version 1.05 - Added Refreshment Pickup. Version 1.06 - Fixed Strafing problem. - Added PvP Trinket Support - Added Racial Trait Support. - Added Totem Target Support. Version 1.07 - Added Easy to Modify Variables to "Ultimate PvP Suite.cs" - Added Gui for Donators. - Added Check for LoS target switch. - Fixed a bug where it would not cap banners. Version 1.08 - Add Check for Refreshments / Soulwell to only work while waiting for start. - Add Blacklist spot for flag return in base as to not hump flag. Version 1.09 - Added Refreshment and Ritual of Souls cast for group before BG start. - Fixed some Target Logic. - Fixed Soulwell Doodad problem. - Added Target Timer to help with Switch Target Spam. - Added FrameLocks per Apoc's suggestion. Version 1.10 - Fixed null refernce exception in Targeting. - Added Pulse() in preperation for adding variables per plugin function. - Fixed range for Refreshment and Soulwell pickup to be 25 yards. - Added Weighted Targeting Priority. - Reworked Targeting structure so each target selection has its own class. Version 1.11 - Moved Checks to make sure we are in game / not dead / valid before running through Pulse(). - Added check for Spirit of Redemption in Targeting. This will prevent targeting dead priests. - Fixed a problem with trinketing with only one or no trinkets. - Fixed Refreshment detection. - Fixed Picking up of Refreshments and Soulwells.Code:
- Fixed Casting Refreshment Tables and Soulwells. - Added Framelock to Soulwell and Refreshment Search. - Added Framelock to PowerUps. - Added Insignia looting. - Fixed Strafe Logic to stop erroring. Version 1.12 - Added GUI for BG Power Ups - Made everything Modular. - Changed how Initial Pulse Operates by using Return when true. - Changed to make the addon only kick in when in combat. - Fixed Loot Insignia's. Revision 1.13 - Fixed Stoneform - Fixed Will of the Forsaken - Removed Out of Combat Targeting. Revision 1.14 - Added Consumable Logic - Healthstone - Health Potion - PvP Health Potion - Battle Standard - PVP HP Trinket - Fixed PVP Trinket Timers Revision 1.15 Released: - Fixed Stoneskin - Fixed Escape Artist - Moved Draught of War to PVPHealthPotions - Fixed Foreach Loop in Potion Locating to use BagItems - Fixed Foreach Loop for Trinkets in Racials - Removed extra Escape Artist - Added Log Code for Consumables. Version 1.16 - Added Interrupt Logic. - Added Improved Healer Switch Logic. - Fixed Trinket Usage. Trinkets 100% working - Fixed Consumable Usage. - Fixed Targeting. Should switch targets properly now.
Version 1.17 - Installation must now be made to /Plugins/Ultimate PvP Suite - Healers are now targeted by Talents In BGs. - Targeting to ensure we do not switch targets when we have a good target. - Flag Pick Up. - Refreshments Pick Up and Casting - Banner Capping Targeting Check - Check to only run with BGBuddy. - Settings (Complete Rework) - Strafing - MELEE ONLY / Casters will be coming soon. You will also want to disable your CC Movement / Targeting for best results. Version 1.19 - Removed external links to Paid Version - Added Lazy Raider / BGBot to BotBase CheckCode:
Version 1.20 - Merged all changes from Paid Version to Free Version.
Reported Bugs - Being Worked On:
- In Progress - Add Z Axis Check for targetting if melee.
- Add Check for Mirror Images.
- Add Option to Skip Target if Ice Block / Bubble.
- Fixed - Strafing
- Fixed - Healer Targeting
- Working - Refreshment Pickup
- Fixed for Warrior - PvP Trinket Usage
- Added - Framelocks
- Fixed - Demo Target Distance
- Added - Monk Targeting Support
- More PVP Stuff
- Party Management Tool.
- Priority Select on type of healers to target.
- User Reported Bug Fixes.
Swiny - For the base Plugin Code
Apoc - For Singular Logger.cs and Extension.cs
Mastahg - For some flag return code.
HazzDruid - For some Refreshment detection code.
Highvoltz - SVN Code.
Copyright:Copyright 2012 - Phelon
This file is part of Ultimate PVP Suite.
Ultimate PVP Suite is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
Ultimate PVP Suite is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with Ultimate PVP Suite. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
Last edited by Phelon; 29.11.2013 at 00:07.
25.04.2012, 22:40 #2
25.04.2012, 22:43 #3
25.04.2012, 22:54 #4
Oh my, this sounds very nice indeed. I will give it a try shortly. Right now I'm just leveling my warlock. Hopefully BGBuddy will allow me to complete a BG today. I quit using it because it was causing WoW to crash. I posted reports from both HB and WoW, but I never saw anything else about it.
25.04.2012, 23:06 #5
25.04.2012, 23:13 #6
25.04.2012, 23:34 #7
Sweet, tried the other one. I'll give this a look tonight when I get home.
26.04.2012, 00:17 #8
26.04.2012, 00:39 #9
26.04.2012, 01:48 #10
I've just installed it and am queued for BGs at the moment. Can't wait to try this out.
Edit: AV just popped. Gonna watch it and see what it does with my rogue using PVPRogue.