• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Request] Guide on How To Start Botting in World of Warcraft and make money.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RckStar, Oct 29, 2010.

1. RckStar

RckStar Member

Hey,

I see lots of successtories but not a real guidline to how you guys arrange everything.
      For example:
      - How many computers do you guys use to bot and how many accounts you bot with on each one?
      - What programs you use to multibox, to bot (other than HB or GB even?), ...
      - Is it really worth it, considering the energycost + maybe low gold prices?
      - How do you set it all up, so botting happens the safest way possible? For example, static ip needed or someway to hide the ip/mac so Bliz doesnt see 5 or more accounts being played from the same ip/mac?
      - Do you just sell all grinded stuff on AH, at very low prices, to get the gold?
      - How do you safely sell/transact gold ingame, so that Blizzard doesnt see a connection between accounts which could cause a perma ban on several accounts?
      - Any favourite companies you sell to or how does this work + what are the average prices for 10k?

As you see, some already detailed questions which i hope can be answered by some of you experts here.

Thanks,
      Jal

2. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Im no expert but heres some info about these questions :D

I use 5 computers.. and yes I have lost my mind but if Blizzard finds one they don't ban them all at the same time.. From my understanding they can link to the same computer SOMEHOW at the time of a ban.
      I dont multibox so no info there sorry.
      I have seen people making very large amounts of money with this so yes worth it. Not sure about right now with all of the Cataclysm stuff. I would save up!
      Safest way I would say multiple computers.
      I do sell boring grinded stuff, just i dont go overboard.
      My safest transaction I know about seems fishy.. but I calculate the exchange through an auction of a stupid trash item. I wonder if this is safe because blizzard is big on economy exploitation.

No idea on gold sales right now.. Hope this somewhat helped :x

3. RckStar

RckStar Member

Well, do you have alot of money spare after paying electrical bills for 5 pcs running +- 15u/day?
      + buying the accounts till Wotlk
      + paying monthly fee
      + bot buying/fee
      + occasional ban, leading to losing that account + everthing on it
      ?

Lets say every char makes 1k gold /day = 5 k / day in total for 5 char and you sell it for 2$/k = 10$ = 10x25days = 250$ a month. is this realistic? At first sight, it doesnt look quite alot after all the costs + time you put into it or am i missing something?
      I would very much apprecite your thoughts on this guy/ladies.

I feel attracted to the whole concept and want to go for it, but in the safest way possible = least chance on account banning.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
    4. 22diehard22

22diehard22 New Member

If your only making 1k a day your doing something wrong.. I can make 5k with 12h farming

5. Liferose

Liferose New Member

The intense money makers in this business don't go for "Safest" they want the most money. While I am not one of these 'intense' people I can make like 5-6k for my main and I really don't feel like selling anything right now or go overboard on farming. I can say this however, they will stock up and sell a large amount because Blizzard has been getting smarter in my opinion and getting banned for a 1k deal or a 400k deal sounds better? I would rather get banned for the 400k deal and use some of the money to purchase another account! They have many accounts, using many different and possibly complicated techniques for getting their gold out.

6. tknm

tknm New Member

The reason you don't see a straight up guide on how to do it is because, from a business standpoint (if you're botting for interests of making money, it's a business), it makes little sense to tell others how to undermine your business.

No offense, but don't expect too many trade secrets.

7. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Exactly.. so do like most of them probably did.. trial and error. See what works for you..

Regards
      Liferose