• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 1/1 account banned today

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by cdn123, Jun 3, 2013.

1. cdn123

cdn123 New Member

wellp they finnaly got meh lol FRAK!
      i suppose i should have taken more breaks, i was questing when the ban happened but ive been farming mining/herbing and doing rand bgs switching between all 3 every 8 hours or so botting bout 18 hours out of the day. suppose i had it comeing, oh well ima lie and claim a stole acc and hope that works lol if not screw it ;(

2. ivanedavila

ivanedavila New Member

dont say acct was stolen just say you were playing and you have no idea why they banned you.. they will look up IP addresses and see you're lying

3. cdn123

cdn123 New Member

mabe, but the account used to belong to a friend that gave it to me it has his info i was gana get him to call blizz for me

4. cdn123

cdn123 New Member

i havent yet called in to try and unban my account any1 here have experiance on how i should go about telling my story?

5. warbo201

warbo201 New Member

what did the email say? I was banned about half an hour ago and put in a ticket right away. Turned out my email said i was

and i then got a reply saying the decision was over turned ;)

6. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

There's a guy on ownedcore that boasts over an 88% success rate if I remember correctly. It's a paid service and he holds your hand through the appeal and writes the letters, etc. Has a lot of good reviews/feedback. From what I remember, he was pretty cheap, too (like $18 for lifetime service?). Sorry I tried to dig up the post for you but I only had a 5 min break at work >_<

7. cdn123

cdn123 New Member

i havent even read the email yet about the ban, the account is registered to my friends email, whitch i dont know the password to, but i did transfer 70k gold to my main through mail a few days ago could they ban for that? both chars are on the same account.

i looked into that guys service for unbanning accounts he no longer provides the service

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    8. cdn123

cdn123 New Member

i wana call blizzard and try to claim i wasent botting, what would be a good excuse for meing logged on for 18 hours of the day? lol i need help building a story, the email they sent said it was for botting.
      Hmmmm i play at night and my wife plays during the day? we work seperate shifts? i let my 3 year old daughter play and she like to run into walls? let me know if you got a good idea please :p thanks

9. warbo201

warbo201 New Member

Hmm i just said that i was slugging out the hours trying to get my character to 85 taking all quest i could and killing everything i seen while it was a week holiday off from college. Just tell them that you work nights and your wife plays at that time, and you play during the day before work, and your kid plays at any given moment lol. being logged on for 18 solid hours is kind of a give away, maybe have an hour or 2 away.