• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [1-170] Herb The Barrens (The whole MAP) MrG

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mrgalabama, May 1, 2010.

1. mrgalabama

mrgalabama New Member

This is my second profile am posting so please leave me feedback. also feel free to rep it up also. this profile covers over 80% of The Barrens. you will need at least 16-20 empty bag slots to make a full run. the profile take over an hour (depending on your herb level) to make a full loop.

it will herb peacebloom, silverleaf, earthroot, briarthorn, swiftthistle, bruiseweed, wild steelbloom (not many due to them been on mountain ridges), kingsblood. this profile took me all t he way to 180 herbing. i wouldnt suggest staying there that long but i was testing this profile. this is a very big profile. the mob in the barrens range from lvl 12-25. so if u cant handle 2-3 of them, dont afk to long.

EDIT: 4 May 2010 deleted 2 points in Dry Hills

PLEASE set your "Harvest Range For Ground Mount" to 20. this will help keep it from going off path and getting stuck. the path runs over the herb so there is no need for it to wonder around on its on.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2010
    2. marow

marow Member

thank you for this profile :)

3. soloak

soloak New Member

very choppy, it goes to a point, stops for a second, moves again, stops for a second, only occasionally does it move from one point to another without stopping for a moment.

And it ignores some herbs if you fight something next to the herb.

4. khurune

khurune Member

try a slower or no mount

5. mrgalabama

mrgalabama New Member

what is your FPS?? that's frames per second. i ran this profile on a fast and normal mount. it ran fine beside a few points in dry hill that i have been deleting. i want this to be a great profile for everyone to use. so if can tel me the mount you are using and the fps i can try it on that mount and see if there is any problems. i will said after i have made 2 profiles and working on my 3rd. i really now start to understand how to dot hem better and how it works. so i have a better understanding of how to problem so of the problems. but am far from a expert like Tony and the others.

i REALLY appreciate that you told me you had a problem with it. i do want to fix it. am trying to make profile that cover most of the map and dont have to use the unstuck move feature in gb. so if you can provide me with more info i will get on it right away. i even make a char the same class and type as you if i have to so i can duplicate the problem.

i see people a lot of views but no comments. that worries me cause i really want the profile to work very well for everyone.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
    6. Drei3000

Drei3000 New Member

Going to start up my mining with this profile, will let you know how it goes for me :)

7. mrgalabama

mrgalabama New Member

i would think this wouldnt be a good mining profile but i could be wrong. i would think the mines would be in the mountain ridges and i try hard to stay away from them. cause i didn't have the knowledge of making a profile as i do now. i have made 3 r 4 herbing profiles and am working on another one.

8. tatersr1

tatersr1 New Member

Awesome profile, I hate 1-150 herb and this profile works a treat, took some time to get 100-150 but all up only about 2.5 hours, was afk for whole time. A+

9. rok33

rok33 New Member

Constantly getting stuck & choppy all around. Not worth the time imho. And no I'm not having FPS issues and am using epic mount with 15% speed buff. Shouldn't have to not use the mount to get a profile to work.

10. gta809

gta809 Member

Sucks for mining, yet again no good mesh for low lvl mining

11. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

This profile is no good. It runs a bit, and stops. Runs a bit more, and stops. Turns around goes this way, stops. Comes back, stops. Do not recommend.