• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 1-50 For F2P In Progress

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lindi91, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Lindi91

Lindi91 Member

Iam Working on 1-50. It will cost me much time but i will try my best. I think with F2P we will have a much higher Playerbase and i love this game realy.
      Will Update you guys with progress soon...

2. lufiboy

lufiboy Member

Thumbs up, good luck ;) Will use it for sure!

3. Deathdisguise

Deathdisguise Community Developer

If you can get used to the modular profile code style I've been writing with so far (added benefits in the long run for maintenance), I'd love to have people work on further zones in my project. :)

There's a lot of underlying issues slowing me down right now, but having people poke away at both sides of the equation would be lovely!

4. walter

walter Active Member

Honestly don't waste your time till FTP. They are changing TONS of the questing. They are even adding in and changing quests all over the entire game. Most of the changes are happening on all the leveling zones.

Big reason why I haven't even invested any time into it. Just fixing routine and making sure core logic is correct. Lots of things get fixed all the time trust me. Just not posted in some HUGE update on the forums. So please if you are having issues (you shouldn't since I have made tons of questing profiles) let us know.

PTR goes up or aka OPEN BETA in a few days or weeks no one really knows. I would sign up and check out the questing changes to make sure if you do invest time its not wasted again. This game has gone though some HUGE changes in the last 6 months.

Thanks

Walter

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    5. Shock18

Shock18 New Member

Agree with this. They are changing to much to worry about it for right now.

6. Deathdisguise

Deathdisguise Community Developer

This is an unfortunate issue I've been having. Issues I brought up ended up fixed, but since I don't daily check to see if it suddenly works again, weeks go by without anyone noticing. :(

7. walter

walter Active Member

If you see a major bug just PM me and I will make sure its on the list of items for fixing/updating.

Thanks

Walter

8. tnguye56

tnguye56 Member

What is the best profile for wildstar right now? I need one that doesn't have a lot of bugs and can be afk most of the time. Please help! Any type of leveling profile is fine (PVE, leveling, PVP..)

9. ptfock

ptfock New Member

There is no such thing at the moment, probably in a near future(i will say months)