• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 1 day 14000 gold

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Robcat93, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Robcat93

Robcat93 New Member

Hi guys,

so the other day i farmed twilight highlands herbs, ore and elemental on the ah and made 14000 gold im 1 day (or abouts 1/12).

Thanks

Also my farmer is Herb/mining and there is a guy on my server selling 1055 stacks of elementium and lots of other mining mats and cant compete, he's sell them for 15-20 gold a stack, little does he know that im making 110 gold per stack on herbs. I was thinking of getting rid of mining and getting inscription and make glyphs and cards because theres absolutely no glyphs ( maybe 5-10 all the time) on my server cause my server is dead( on alliance) and i could make a BOOMING business with that. Also i cant get profession buddy to work properly, iv redownloaded it tonnes of times and cant seem to make it work, i follow instructions to make it work and it wont. So could anybody help me with herb and inscription to work to gether to make glyphs and stuff, if anybody got their own bot/plugin/profile pst me.

2. Kamikaze.

Kamikaze. New Member

On a dead server you cant do much with glyphs since you only have to get every glyph one time and then never again.
      I hate selling glyphs. Yeah some of them are expensive but it can take long time before you sell one of these, and there are so many stupid inscriptors on my server advertising in trade chat that they do all their glyphs for 50g+mats.
      I prefer to sell thing quicker.

Even if the stacks on raw elementium are 20g you can make your gold with gems or flasks. People are lazy, they just buy things in the ah instead of making them with their alt.

3. Tooph

Tooph New Member

Well, if that botter is selling those ores for 20g per stack i'd recommend you to get JC and buy all his ore to prospect -> cut -> sell for huge profit and sell those herbs raw.

4. Robcat93

Robcat93 New Member

Hi Tooph

What do you mean by get jc to prospect -> cut, iv never really done jc.

Edit: i googled it so its basicly changing ore to gems.

5. Robcat93

Robcat93 New Member

had a look on my AH Demonseye was selling for 30gold for 1 and Ocean Sapphire for 1 is 15 gold, i dont think ill make gold. i could just get another botter have 2 herb/mining going and just keep selling on ah and find private buyer.

6. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

gems are a joke, i have lootfilter auto delete them when i pick them up.

7. punisher775

punisher775 New Member

i delete all gems except the red ones. the green quality ones sell for 50g each on my server and the blue quality ones sell for 175g.