• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 1 perma after 2h, 1 teleport ban attempt

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by HipDrahve, Feb 28, 2013.

1. HipDrahve

HipDrahve New Member

1 perma after 2h, 1 teleport EDIT: Blizz Responds

Title says it all, lost another account today, a gatherer using private profiles in Jade Forest. Was running ~2 hours after a week or so idling completely off (thought I waited out the wave of bans). SOR

Other was in stormwind crafting inscription, got ported into the lake, stopped bot in time and chatted with guildies about it, acc still lives. SOR also.

Both within EU.

Update

Since I juggle my accounts' IPs and MACs for tinfoil hat reasons, I claimed that my account has been compromised.
      Here's what they wrote back to me:

Code:
        We have reviewed our logs for the WoW account attached to this Battle.net account, and it does not appear that it was compromised.

We have verified the use of a pro xy, but verified the user to be the account owner and as such the ban stands and will not be overturned. Despite what bot makers will tell you, we do action players for the use of such software and as you unfortunately now have discovered that can include a ban of your account. 

Soo.... yeah...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    2. Demise

Demise New Member

This one is interesting. Inscription and a teleport to see if you are using a 3rd party app. Not sure what to make of that tbh.

3. HipDrahve

HipDrahve New Member

Yeah, luckily somehow I managed to notice it near-immediately, so acc is still on.

On a side note, another one of my scribes (hordie, 24/7 in Org), when I logged on after a suspension, was dead near SW gates. GMs are getting cheeky.

4. ZipZap

ZipZap New Member

I was using inscription as well, milling herbs and making starlight ink. I usually do it afk, since it sits in one place for like 20 minutes at a time and thats no prob. I checked in after about 30 minutes, and i was Disconnected. not sure if they tele'd me or not, but they closed the account as well.

EDIT: they did, however, accuse me of only hacks, such as teleporting/speed/wall hacks. nothing about 3rd party or character automation. Full Closure, 4 tickets have been sent to appeal, but no luck.

Ironically, a friend had his account closed with blizz citing the same 'hack' usage. He got his account reopened. He sent them a ticket, they said 'Opps sorry' and opened it. WTF?!?

5. dg-x

dg-x New Member

Quite a strange style for Blizzard's reply. Taking in account the amount of people who got banned after 1-2h of botting and stories about teleportations we can be 100% sure Blizzard can detect HB. Your move, HB team!

6. realzz

realzz New Member

What the f.... This is going too far, GMs teleporting crafters, really? If this doesnt stop, sooner or later we all gonna get banned. Maybe its because they have nothing to do before patch. I hope the patch will make them busy.

7. Ak2013

Ak2013 Banned

Lol, HipDhrave you deserve it. Clearly Chinese Farmer over here can't mess with the big boi's. Just get a real job, instead of trying to make ur $14k a month (Which I highly doubt you did). Learn some real skills or go to school to earn some real skills haha. Total loser

8. Ak2013

Ak2013 Banned

Also stop posting ur accounts got banned; YOUR NOT BANNED FOR BOTTINGS ITS BECAUSE U PAID A CHINESE MAN FOR A HACKED SOR ACCOUNT FOR $15.00 !!!

9. 91jimtid

91jimtid New Member

I noticed that they tped me around in a house, I hsed and stopped the bot and talked with some friends for quite some time. 10min later I got dced and banned

10. mudplayerx

mudplayerx New Member

Blizzard doesn't ban accounts based on IP, MAC, payment info, or any other information shared between accounts.

11. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

this!
      they dont care if you where banned previously, if you buy a new copy of the game they treat you the same as any other customer.

12. Svenstar123

Svenstar123 Member

What the hell is your problem?

13. seedbag

seedbag New Member

His problem is he is one of the million+ douchebags on the internet

14. HipDrahve

HipDrahve New Member

To whoever is interested why this tool is attacking me. We had a falling out... I wrote to him a while ago asking about unbanning and what methods he used. He wanted money or me to teach him how to bot en masse in exchange for his information. If I recall correctly (won't be posting a hilarious chat log cause too lazy) this was the flow of events.

I asked him what he wanted to know, and he replied he wanted me to teach him how to set up proxies, dedicated botting rigs and schedules and other total noob-tier stuff (This was the moment I stopped taking him seriously). And also, he said since I didn't play WoW from vanilla, I am not experienced enough to help him.

Since I had time, we had a decent conversation, and talked about WoW, botting, and money.

He then mentioned, that if I wanted him to help me appeal some recently banned accs, he will want a honorbuddy key. Then 1 second later it was a three session key. Then 2 three session keys. And my gold buyer contact, that buys above market price 24/7. after I LMAO'd at him, and blocked him, he got butthurt and started offering his "free" services on the ban forums, if I recall correctly, under the pseudonym Ak2012.

This was happening on every thread for a week, until he got banned/muted. Already then he started spreading lies in some of my threads that I have lost 40 SOR accounts or something like that, (I still am not sure why he is bent on claiming I only use SORs lol).

Now we have Ak2013, the guy who can't even set up a pro.xy, calling himself a "big boi" and calling me a "total loser".

M8, if I'm the loser, why are you the one that is in 50.000$ student debt?
      Tall poppy syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I rest my case.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    15. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

How did you say that again? Gratz on your ban?

Karma is a bitch aint it... well...

Gratz on your ban then!

16. HipDrahve

HipDrahve New Member

I've lost more accounts than karma can account for by now :D