• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 11 accounts banned today...stupid move by me

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by jameschang112, Jul 11, 2014.

1. jameschang112

jameschang112 New Member

I got 5 accounts banned initially, decided to appeal, and ended getting my other 6 accounts banned that I was leveling. Dammit, shouldn't have appealed.

2. Raaz

Raaz Member

Let me guess.... same IP? Same computer?

3. -M_M-

-M_M- New Member

Probably... they looked into the appeal, checked the IP, and did a double-take. Sucks, OP, but that kinda stuff tends to happen frequently. Never ever ever bot if you have an open Blizz ticket...

4. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

most people, at least in the UK have only 1 Public IP address as you need a business account to buy a stack of public IP address (not to mention the knowledge of how to assign static IPs).

5. jameschang112

jameschang112 New Member

Actually no...the botting was done on a different IP (We'll call it IP#1)...the appeal was done through IP#1...all accounts on IP#1 were banned at the same time. However, I do the leveling on a different computer, different IP (IP#2)...when the accounts are leveled to 90, I then start botting on IP#1.

Of the original 5 that were banned, I initially appealed two (using IP#1)...I guess a GM looked into the history and just banned everything from IP#2 as well. Out of desperation, I decided to appeal two more from the original 5...one ban was reversed. So now I got 1 of my 11 accounts back...but looks like that's all I am getting back.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014