• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 2 farmers overkill?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by truulte, Mar 16, 2012.

1. truulte

truulte New Member

Is having 2 herb/mine farmers overkill auction wise? or is it fine if u set for example one to bot 2 places (eg TH/Uldum) and the other 2 other places (eg Vashjir/Deepholm)?

2. primo

primo New Member

just fine mate

3. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Obviously it depends on the server you play @
      I had 3 characters farming 24/7 All TBC zones. I can tell you that even on a highly populated server that was mega overkill and the Fel Iron ore started to cost 5G/20 stack after 20 days :)

But I think u cna run 4-5 herb miners if you mine the stuff that is used to not only level on a fairly populated server.

Even 1 character can be enough to clog the auction system if its a small server and you mainly farm one zone. Example: I farmed Twilight Highlands on one really small server (ghost town), I totally clogged the Twilight Jasmine used, at one point I had 450 stacks on the AH o_O

4. Kamikaze.

Kamikaze. New Member

When you farm too much prices go down. So you sell a stack for 30g instead of 60g perhaps. So you have to farm twice as much for the same profit you would have when you farm less.
      Its not worth selling goods for such low prices.

I play on a low populated server for example so if i would farm 24/7 i would never get those things sold as fast as i can farm them.

5. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

apparently there were 40 people ~ in Outlands, Hellfire just farming the Fel Ore lol