• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 20 Level 85's in only 6 months!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by xmdsx, Sep 14, 2012.

1. xmdsx

xmdsx New Member

I started my WoW adventures sometime back in late February. I hadn't played since end of vanilla/start of BC. Cataclysm was overwhelming at first, so many changes... My first character was a paladin, and the dumb newb that I was, went protection and tanked and quested my way to 85 by hand. I was so proud. I didn't really want to make another character, as protection was viable for PvP, that is, until 4.1 struck. With a 20 second cooldown on Word of Glory, I decided blizzard had forsaken my class, and decided to level another character.

I really didnt want to spend another month just to level 1 more class, so I looked into this Recruit/Refer a Friend scheme they had going. After a long talk with guild mates and close friends, I made the decision to get ISBoxer and RAF myself by dualboxing. I was not content with just one more character. I wanted 1 of each class. Also, I had begun a wierd I-hate-the-alliance-in-battlegrounds thing and also wanted another 10 characters on a horde realm.

Thus began my journey for 20 level 85's. RAF + heirlooms was incredibly overpowered, I would go from 15-25 in my first dungeon. I was incredibly excited, and set a record for myself, only 10 hours from 1-60 on most characters, with a grand record of 7.5 hours with full heirlooms, RAF, and a 10% exp stack from the fire festival.

Once almost all characters were level 60-70, I free-leveled them all the way up to 80. I only had to do very little effort to get my characters to level 80. Free leveling is overpowered. Now, I had a lot of things to do. I needed professions done, 80-85 leveling of 19 characters, tons of grinding for professions, and when everything hit 85, enchants, gems, gear to grind. It seemed just impossible to do it by hand.

I had begun looking on google for ways to get Honor quickly, as I hated losing every BG and taking 3-5 days just to gear one character on one talent spec. I refused to do this for 19 characters. I had seen an advertisement for Honorbuddy, and couldn't believe WoW had bots. I had botted Ragnarok Online using Openkore, and was already familiar with botting, and NOT having a nifty UI to edit settings with. I was thrilled to learn HB had a full GUI. I had watched the video of that Death Knight at level 60 grind copper in elwynn, then go to the auction house and sell the ores, then go back and grind more. I was sold.

When I began my HB adventures, I combined leveling + professions by herbing/mining on all my chars from 80-85, this made me a ton of money for each char to get there artisan and master riding, plus extra for later use. I would also switch over to archaeology from time to time to make it seem as if I wasn't botting and not staying in uldum 12 hours every day. I found alot of things during my archy, like the 2han BoA sword, the shield, the INT rings, etc. but never found the formula for the vial of sands :[

All my characters are 85 in full season 11 cataclysmic glad pvp gear on multiple talents. They all have there own professions now, like blacksmith, scribing etc. and I currently have 100-200k on horde and 50-100k on ally. 10 ally, one realm, ally dominant realm. 10 horde, one realm, horde dominant realm. One of each class for both factions. It's very liberating to be able to play any class and any spec at a moments notice for pvp. You become quite the asset to an RBG guild. Some of my characters are 378+ PvE as well, but, I personally don't enjoy PvE that much.

With the upcoming MoP patch, I just spend my days gathering herbs and ores and turning them into things to make gold. I hope to have 20 level 90's soon, and all of them fully pvp geared on all talents like they are now. Will I ever sell my account? Who knows, maybe at the end of MoP when the season's stop changing. For now, I'm happy being able to RBG and Arena in whatever class and spec I please.

Some people will ask, "how do you make gold besides just farming?". To which I would reply, do as much with your mats as possible. such as Elementium Ore -> Prospect -> Hessonites/Jaspers into Rings -> Sell valuable rings on AH -> Disenchant crap rings -> Turn into valuable enchants -> Other gems, cut into gems for gear and sell on AH -> make some elementium bars -> make valuable PvP Plate gears.

I've only ever used Singular. I occasionally used the eZ PvP CC's, but only if Singular didn't have a decent PvP rotation. After all the BG's i've done, I've never gotten a warning or a ban. I've only done BGBuddy, InstanceBuddy, ProfessionBuddy, and ArchBuddy. Stuckhelper plugin probably saved me from getting player reported countless times. I tried questing, but the only profiles out were from kick, and they constantly and consistently required babysitting, and never were allowed to be left alone for more then 1 level, but usually never made it up a level without supervision. I found that to be much to risky and slow. Grinding also was much to slow and risky.

I recommend this bot to anyone who is considering to purchase a bot. Honorbuddy is only going through a rough time at the moment because we are transitioning between expansions. This is to be expected. Good luck to everyone on HB and may you never get banned nor warned!

2. Vonder

Vonder New Member

WOW thats amazing man, i have 10 85 with 400+ ilvl for PVE all Horde characters.
      can you send me a link to use multibox with a raf? they can be used til 80 now, what will make me have the 22 characters that i wanna have :D

All classes, All Races FTW.