• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 24 Hours Suspension

Discussion in 'Archives' started by redsector, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. redsector

redsector Member

Hello xxxxxx,

This is a notification that your account has been suspended for 24 hours for the egregious and/or repetitive use of an illegal 3rd-party program to gain an unfair advantage in the game world, which is a major violation of our Code of Conduct. In addition, any character found to be using the aforementioned program has been rolled back to a point in time before they started using it.

Please note that future violations of this type will result in further action being taken against your account, up to and including permanent closure. If you wish to dispute this action, you may do so by emailing appeals@trionworlds.com. Please be sure to include this ticket's reference number, BLBLABLA.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and, as always, for playing RIFT.

Sincerely,

i just used combat assist and i was testing questing makin my own profiles it seems that they still are able to detect ryftomate :)

2. Jan Ist Toll

Jan Ist Toll New Member

"gain an unfair advantage in the game world" That, ladys and gentelmens, is a freaking lie. You just donĀ“t need to play 24/7.

3. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.