• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 3 day ban..?

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by jackfoerster, Oct 24, 2012.

1. jackfoerster

jackfoerster New Member

Hi, I was suspended for 3 days on two accounts.. What should my course of action be? I have not received an email but I opened a ticket asking why I was banned and how I can get this fixed. (I was sitting at my computer watching my bots when this happened). Has this happened to anyone else? I was botting alot but I was also do things at random times like talk in guild and party chat with my other bot, and try to formulate some story that I have just been playing alot through in game chat. I have not receive any unanswered whispers to my knowledge, but I am really concerned that this wont end well as I have over 400 days played on these accounts combined.
      Do three day bans occasionally lead into perma bans?

Help is much appreciated.

2. Kryp

Kryp New Member

How did you know it was a 3 day ban, assuming you just got banned, I haven't gotten an e-mail. So confused.

3. jackfoerster

jackfoerster New Member

I tinkered around on the battle.net site and I found where I open a ticket it showed what penalty I had against my account and it says "Suspended until 10/27/2012 (In 2 days, 23 hours)" - 17 minutes ago

4. ridiculous

ridiculous New Member

Where exactly did you see the ban length? I can't find it anywhere on the battle.net site.

5. jackfoerster

jackfoerster New Member

go to open a ticket and then type in account suspension in the bar for what you are opening your ticket for. then continue to ticket creation and you should see it

6. ridiculous

ridiculous New Member

Thanks found it. 3 day ban as well.

7. Sweatmanpb

Sweatmanpb New Member

I just got one as well. I Had just got done with my raid. Not sure if i should appeal or not

8. HB2106J51

HB2106J51 New Member

I just had one for "hacking". I've never had any marks against my account before. I wonder if there's any way to appeal it?

9. b4rbi3s

b4rbi3s New Member

If your concerned about your account, dont bot.
      Watching your bot, doesen't make it legit.
      You take the risk of getting suspeded / banned every time you press start.

400 days played, i have 690 days played on my main char, cba to check the rest.

10. superstargoddess

superstargoddess New Member

I'd say be happy that you didn't get a perma ban. When I used Pirox Bot, there was a major ban wave on the Archa Bot that he had, I lost everything. Being temporarily banned once or twice is a best case senario, really.

11. Exploiter

Exploiter New Member

Dont even think about sending them ticket. Just wait 3 days and be happy they didnt close you're accout perma. Send them ticket only and only after you get perma ban and you dont have nothing to lose. If they decide to check you're account because you sent mail to ask what is problem, they can change temp to perma ban.