• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 5.4+ Mysterious Fortune Card Flipper, Seller

Discussion in 'Farming' started by rtm125, Aug 19, 2014.

1. rtm125

rtm125 Member

MOP 5.4+ Mysterious Fortune Card Flipper and Seller

This my first profile.

What this profile does: Opens all cards in your inventory until you have 1 bag slot open. Then sells all cards that are common quality. It will keep all green/blue/purple cards. It also observes protected items from the quest bot so it should not sell anything else in your bags unless it is considered vendor trash.

I give Special thanks to:
      Nuggat for helping me to dive into the code and realize how easy it is to write a profile and providing me with the code for sell to vendor for horde and ally. Give rep to him, not me. :)

Also Kick. I used part of his code from his 1-90 profile pack (Milling Profile) and in general I love his profiles.

How to use:
      Be in SW or ORG - Use Questing Bot Base - Load the profile and start

Download: View attachment Fortune Card.xml

Note: SW has not been tested. So post back results if you have issues please.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    2. rtm125

rtm125 Member

If you have any questions let me know!

3. Proceed

Proceed New Member

Why would you write it ?
      Mysterious cards wont earn you anything, except you sell them on the AH, or have they been patched ? Its almost like a lottory ticket subscription, you wont earn as much as you invest, the chances are really low on winning ...
      I dont want to be offensive, and its cool that you shared your work with the community, but the cards are plain shit, and making 5 k - you can do that in 10 hours guarnteed with free profiles ...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    4. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Selling your own cards is better then selling 800 cards on AH everyday or selling like 2k herbs on the AH daily. This keeps you under the radar completely. I have found nothing else to do with herbs that doesn't look like a bot besides to make cards. I still transmute/JC my ore and that earns me plenty of gold without looking like a bot again on the AH.

I trust private sellers less then I trust the AH.. If they want a lower price and or if you piss them off there is a free ban waiting to happen.

5. rtm125

rtm125 Member

6. stuartroad

stuartroad Member

i will try this out, herb prices are dropping heaps lately so this will become more useful, be awesome if you could make the profile mill, craft and swap inks also!

7. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Well I just got my feet wet. So I think I can do something. That whole agenda might be a different profile but yeah i would love that too. I'm going camping thurs-tues so maybe next week I will dig into added features.