• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 72 Hour - 1 Week Later

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mike07, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Mike07

Mike07 New Member

Sorry, I completely forgot the format for filling out bans/suspensions. I've edited the thread to place the proper questions and answers.

Purchased HB last week and have already received a 72 hour suspension.

English speaking customers: Please refer to the start of this mail
      Para los clientes espa?oles: Por favor vayan hasta el fin de este correo electr?nico
      Account Name: WOW1

Account Action: 72 Hour Suspension
      Reason for Action: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Use of Third Party Automation Software

This suspension happened because one or more characters on this account were identified using an unauthorized cheat program, also known as a ""hack."". These programs provide character benefits normally not achievable in the World of Warcraft. Such benefits include, but are not limited to, increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls/boundaries. Use of these unauthorized programs harm the game environment because they offer an unfair advantage over other players and superscede the intended limits of the game.

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? I used primarily HB. Used GB the day prior to the ban though.

2)If so, when was the last time?: The last time was 08JUL2010 @ 2200 German time.

3)What profile were you using?: 1-80 Profile Pack - By - Deltasniper3 (Using 58-70)

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Hawkeye 2

5)What plugins are you using?: Refreshment and Auto-Equip

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: Average = 10

7)How many auctions per day did you have?: Around 20-30

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? No

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? No

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
    2. JackieMoon

JackieMoon New Member

Did you use any other programs? eg; WoW Infinity?
      Go read the ban layout you're missing a lot of information like: CC, Class, Faction etc

3. Mike07

Mike07 New Member

Updated post. Forgot to use the form.

4. phrightener

phrightener New Member

I think this is the problem. I'm a big believer in "effecting the market". What were you selling? I'm also a big believer in Blizzard being very strict about how their individual server "AH" economies are. Lastly, someone could have seen how much you were selling and reported it which lead to a further investigation of your account.

5. znuffie

znuffie Banned

I hardly believe that's the case. Even before I boted, I had over 300 auctions, and I never had an issue.