• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 72 Hour suspension

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Apxaios, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Apxaios

Apxaios New Member

Account Action: 72 Hour Suspension
      Reason for Action: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

This suspension happened because one or more characters on this account were identified using an unauthorized cheat program, also known as a "hack.". These programs provide character benefits normally not achievable in the World of Warcraft. Such benefits include, but are not limited to, increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls/boundaries. Use of these unauthorized programs harm the game environment because they offer an unfair advantage over other players and superscede the intended limits of the game.

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account?
      Both

2)If so, when was the last time?: Ive proberly only botted twice in the last 2 weeks for some battle pet leveling and dailies

3)What profile were you using?: dailies all - dominance, w/e the pet battle one is called

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Default Hunter,

5)What plugins are you using?:pokebuddy, petswapper

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?:1-2MAX

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 100%

7)How many auctions per day did you have?:alot since its my main account

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? none

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? no

10)EU or US realm? us > oceanic

11)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? paid account

The real reason i think i got banned is because i took a few days off work and played for 16+ hours a day for 2-3 days Legit play! where i would usualy be at work and i was preping hard for 5.4 so i was sending gold and mass matts too toons ect. i appealed and am waiting for a repley. please keep in mind i only rarely bot on my account.

This was also in the email
      We've found the above behavior is many times directly related to groups responsible for compromising World of Warcraft accounts; we take these issues very seriously. To better understand our position against exploitative activity and the risks involved, please review this article: (cant post links, The Consequences of Buying Gold )

2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

You sent gold or materials w/o COD to different wow account/license? If so, that 99% triggered autoban, or at least flagged it for investigation.

You could safely send gold or materials w/o COD only within your wow license, not even to other wow licenses in the same battlenet account, indeed. Anything different would trigger something serverside.