• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 72hr Suspension

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by pxpxpx, Apr 20, 2014.

1. pxpxpx

pxpxpx New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account?
      Honorbuddy only on this account.

2)Which version (and Beta or Release)?:
      Release only.

3)If so, when was the last time?:
      According to logs at 18:57 on the 20th of April

4)What profile were you using?:
      For levelling (1 char to 55 and a DK to 85) Kicks profiles.
      Botanists Botanica Farm during the suspension.

5)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname:
      Death Knight

6)What plugins are you using?:
      Logmeout

7)How many hours per day did you bot for?:
      3hrs/day until now when I only had 5 days left on the time, ramped it up to 6hrs/day. I guess that tripped some sort of flag in their system.

8)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot?
      0. I occasionally looked at it to see it hadn't got stuck or such. But the profile runs so smooth it was hardly necessary.

9)How many auctions per day did you have?:

10)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods?
      No

11)Was your account involved in gold selling?
      No

12)EU or US realm?
      EU

13)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account?
      Paid account.

2. moerrts

moerrts New Member

I think its just me but i think what triggered it was the consistency on time played per day that could do it so next time dont plan it 3hrs a day i bot 11-19 hrs aday not on one thing i just do multiple things or log off and level another char just my advice next time

edit; what could you bot 3hrs aday ?? thats like nothing dont be a pussy ...

3. pxpxpx

pxpxpx New Member

The other three bots I have on that IP run Botanica in 3hr shifts and haven't gotten a suspension/ban yet. That's why I think it was the increase in run-time that caused it.

edit: Who the fuck are you to tell me how to spend my money and time?

4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Are you an idiot, sir?

The person above just asks you why use so conservative settings!

If you cannot accept criticism, or any other way of different opinions, Im afraid these forums are not for individuals, expressing hard and unmature feelings to the fellow forummates!

On the question - 3 hours/daily for almost 1 month-old account is not much, but I guess the server side scripts are strong vs accounts, doing only 1 activity in their gameplay.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    5. pxpxpx

pxpxpx New Member

No, sir. I am not an idiot. The above poster called me names for only using the bot 3hrs per day and I responded in kind.

There are no questions from me regarding the ban, I was merely providing a report for the community. Speculation from me is that upping the runtime, doing just one task, probably tripped the flagging of the account. But that is merely speculation based on a sample size of one.

I will make sure to report if any other bots with more or less repetitive or conservative schedules get suspended or banned.

6. vrx21

vrx21 New Member

Blizz dont like when thigns affect the economy, if you use gold bots be very careful, I dont think level bot got you banned.

7. Lemmi

Lemmi New Member

the level bot could get him banned, its just a matter of a report when somebody gets angry or realises thats some botish behavior/movement. I dont think the 6 hours thing had anything to do with it and i don't think they control any of that.. my accounts stay online 24/7 except some downtimes and stuff, cicling through different chars and never had any issue... just somebody reported you and bam. Botanica is highly watched as the chinese botted the hell out of it with sors. Just putting that out there to be careful if you are into taking as much precautions as you can.

8. Cereal

Cereal New Member

I think it's bullshit that they actively look at logs on how much people play. You can bot all night and day, after playing for a year only 2 hours a day. It's when someone reports you that gets you fucked. I got stuck a few times during the leveling, luckily I caught them after only a few minutes. I saw some people stuck at the same spots for hours, that's one way to get reported & banned.