• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • A Disappointing Return

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by NubScrub, Nov 24, 2012.

1. NubScrub

NubScrub New Member

I remember back in the day when the Buddy Wing profiles were just being made and I ran them and my god it was a sweet feeling, I've come back after a good couple of months back to SWTOR and ... I haven't been able leave it alone by itself for much time at all before it stands still, or tries to walk into another classes story mission area over and over or barely manages to attack anything at all not to mention the bot running 10 meters at a time and stopping for a few seconds every time.

I'm not sure what went wrong between now and then but there sure as hell been a spanner thrown in the works, I know SWTOR is a pain in the ass to code for but I sure do hope that this bot gets the care and attention it deserves it's the best bot out there with the profiles it has all the others just farm space missions or run recorded paths my hope botting lives and dies with the buddy team.

It seems that I'm not the only one who is having issues with the bot, I'm not sure how well it was doing before the F2P patch but I sure hope that Buddy Wing rises back to the glory that it used to be.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    2. damonsoldat

damonsoldat New Member

i hope so too

3. deadlybot

deadlybot Banned

Check the change log forum post. Nothing has been fixed since august but they keep on selling it.