• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • A plugin that will ( upon full bag ) hearth, smelt mail or guild bank the items.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by devgtx460, Mar 15, 2014.

1. devgtx460

devgtx460 Member

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone can design a plugin that will once the bags are full will hearth to city, smel ore ( true/false ) and send items to ( mail/guild bank ).
      For gathering i will be using GB2 and hence once bags are full this plugin should take over and perform above actions.
      I might even pay some bucks if that is going to be the motivation here.

Regards.

2. Dreadlord

Dreadlord New Member

These are already prebuilt into the bot via settings...

Edit: Not sure about the whole smelting part, but since that is afkable I doubt anyone will make it. Now for something like prospects, milling, pick lock I think there are already a lot of profiles for that. As I've said however, smelting isn't something you need to monitor so storing your ores for smelting later wouldn't be an issue. 999 Smelt AFK. come back 20mins - 30mins w/e continue the chain lol...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    3. devgtx460

devgtx460 Member

sorry but smelting is not.

4. Dreadlord

Dreadlord New Member

lol, smelting has never been a big enough of a hassle to become a part of anyone's creation it just isn't worth incorporating since you just set it up and walk away, that aside. Even if there was one it'd probably log out for inactivity in a matter of minutes because that isn't an active movement for your toon so he'll just end up logging off.

5. devgtx460

devgtx460 Member

How about if you are running 10 bots farming ore and at the end of the day you want automation where in upon full bags you want them to smelt ores and deposit ?
      What is the solution in that case ?