• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • A question about BGBot

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by scarybear, Nov 8, 2011.

1. scarybear

scarybear New Member

BGBot has always worked wonders for me, and I have even gotten 7 level 85's using BgBot without even a ban warning yet, so thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the project :) but lately ive been having some problems. I used to be able to AFK and go to school and come home and gain like 4 levels and he'd still be running around with no issues, but lately ive been constantly having the problem of my character not being able to resurrect (he didnt res 3 times within an hour and I had to manually cancel the logout and res him).

Whenever he dies, he will just lay there until the 6 minutes goes down to 4, etc. and eventually HB will say "Character in same spot for too long, logging out" and it will automatically log me out. It doesn't always do this, but it happens often and it doesnt allow me to AFK BGbot anymore. I was just wondering if there was something I have been doing wrong that would have caused this, or if there was a solution or plugin that can help with just resurrecting him whenever he dies so I don't have to constantly babysit anymore. Thank you for the future help :)

Attached Files:

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

hi there
      first of all my suggestion is to make a new Hb installation from scratch

from what i can see in your log you are using fpsware's CC
      it seems that you are not in the latest version of his CC and thats why you have many problems(it was a known issue)
      so you need to grab the latest version of his Rogue CC via SVN
      you can find the SVN guide here http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/guides/26031-[videoguide]-how-svn-jvidia.html

and the SVN link on fpsware's thread

also you need to follow this path 'c:\Users\Collin\AppData\Local\Bossland GmbH
      and delete "Bossland GmbH" folder