• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • A Singular request of sorts

Discussion in 'Archives' started by zeldrak, Apr 6, 2012.

1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Just wondering if any of you that create Singular plugin CCs, such as handnavi's ILoveAnimals, could undertake a little request. The request would be to create some options for warlock. Right now, Singular seems to use the warlock's skills sufficiently, but I've noticed that there are some things I'd like to have the option to change, turn on, or turn off, etc.

One of the prime things I'd like to be able to change, off the top of my head, is the use of Soul Harvest after every kill, or after every other kill. Maybe give it some option choice of casting it X soul shards, or at X% health? In an ideal world I'd love to have settings for practically everything possible, but I'm not going to ask for the moon if I know that I can't even get an apple, lol.

Edit: When I ask for settings, I'm referring to the lack of a settings menu in Singular. Right now it just has a general settings tab that comes standard with any class played, but there is nothing under "Class Specific" such as for druids, rogues, dks, and whatever other classes may have specific settings for their class. I'd just like to be able to customize the way my little lock does things rather than just click and go.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
    2. Wire21

Wire21 New Member

It is a shame that there is no good cc for warlocks and we have to use singular(the only one not bugged like hell) anyway what you are asking can be very easily fixed:

1:Go to- CustomClasses\Singular\ClassSpecific\Warlock and open Common.cs wit wordpad or something like that and replace line:

Spell.BuffSelf("Soul Harvest", ret => (StyxWoW.Me.CurrentSoulShards <= 2 || StyxWoW.Me.HealthPercent <= 55) && !StyxWoW.Me.HasAnyAura("Drink", "Food")),

with

Spell.BuffSelf("Soul Harvest", ret => (StyxWoW.Me.CurrentSoulShards <= 1 || StyxWoW.Me.HealthPercent <= 55) && !StyxWoW.Me.HasAnyAura("Drink", "Food")),

If you are leveling demo and you are bellow 70 ( I haven't updated it yet for 70+ but will probably tomorrow ) you can use my modified config(attached) just replace original common.cs and demonology.cs with mine + restart bot.

View attachment Demonology.cs
      View attachment Common.cs

3. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll give that a shot. My warlock is fresh, and is only level 17 at the moment, so there is no worry about being above 70. It will be a while because I've started to farm JP to buy heirlooms for my lock, and it will be somewhat slow going since I can't get Mr.GearBuyer to queue up heirlooms.

Edit: So, I'm using that Common.cs you posted, and it looks the same as before? Was it supposed to give me selectable optionis in the "Class Specific" tab, or did you just implement the changes you listed above for me, along with other spell changes? I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012