• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Account Closure, Possible to get changed?

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by TheSaxMan22, Dec 12, 2012.

1. TheSaxMan22

TheSaxMan22 New Member

Alright, I was mid raid and got disconnected. When I reconnected I got a message that said my account had been closed. The email said Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks"). I sent blizzard a well worded email. Is it still possible to get the account reopened or is it fucked. This game is all I have.

2. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

well there's 5 threads from last 15 mins about ban, so I guess somethings going on... yes you can get it unbanned, dont admit anything

3. TheSaxMan22

TheSaxMan22 New Member

I won't. As I said the email was very well worded. I really need to get this unabanned. As I said this game is all I have. I have a job but 0 friends, no talents and no chance at a GF. This game is the only thing that had kept me from going over the edge. I just need my account back. I can;t live without it.

4. swmann12

swmann12 New Member

Holy shit, dying! Thanks for the laugh!

5. soulravager

everoyne can get friends and a gf, and if you have a job then you're good at something. but not with this attitude :/

6. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Good luck man, I feel for ya.

7. cg1203im

cg1203im New Member

nah, not everyone can get a GF.
      look at china. the one child policy changed the country. parents like to have sons. if a woman is pregnant with a girl, it's nothing special to go far an abort.
      chinas population in 1-30 year old is 80%male, 20%female.
      how could everybody get a GF?

btt: Never bot on an account that you dont want to loose. botting always puts your account in a risk

8. soulravager

ok, not if
      you live in china from birth to death then. you could probably still get one, ppl split

9. starl1te

starl1te New Member

This is something new today. It's the first time EVER I've seen all the bans worded as "hack" instead of the normal "exploitation of economy".

The economy ones always got reversed as soon as you fill out a ticket (they do ban you for real if you continue to bot and get caught a 2nd time)

I'm anxious to see if these "hacks" ones get reversed. it IS possible that they've managed to directly detect HB use... instead of relying on their normal server-side checks that detect botting behavior but not the actual program running

we'll see in a bit

10. cg1203im

cg1203im New Member

hack is not new since a couple of minibanwaves already. and you also can get them lifted. on real accounts. no chance to get them lifted on SoR acounts

11. TheSaxMan22

TheSaxMan22 New Member

Not sure what SoR account is, but I've had this account for over a year and was my main account.It was a real account so if I have too I'll call them and plea and do what ever it takes.

12. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Doubt they can detect HB, my main account bots as much as my botting, just different stuff, and the botter got banned

13. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Eh not sure, I was careful as they come about botting on my "bot/farming" account and got a closure on it. My main account which i quest bot/lazy raider on nothing happened to it. and it has HB running more that my farmer. who knows.....

14. Trevor

Trevor New Member

I know how ya feel saxman....wow is my hobby, and I just lost my account. I have a backup account with some 85's on it but I have to wait til I get paid to buy MoP for it if they do not approved my appeal.

15. Jacan

Jacan New Member

just because they only banned one account doesnt mean they dont know about the other one... i had over 40 accounts.. 2 per ip, they banned about 40-50% unbanned 40-50% rinse and repeat for about 4 straight weeks until they finally got everything.. actually i have 4 left lol

16. starl1te

starl1te New Member

Just got my appeal denied. new account, no previous issues. This DOES look like something new, previously ALL my "banned for abuse of economy" ie gatherbuddy accounts got reinstated right away after first ban.

This acct had VERY limited gatherbuddy time, always 1 hour sessions with long breaks and no more than about 5 hours total per day. some days offline completely. just a couple weeks and banned.

At this point it has become not worth the bother.

17. kalvolleyball

kalvolleyball New Member

just got my response back as well, and have been denied. Don't even know if i should even bother getting a new account. SUCKS!

18. swmann12

swmann12 New Member

Greetings,

Thank you for your continued correspondence regarding the closure of your World of Warcraft account. We have performed an additional review of all pertinent information pertaining to this closure and have confirmed our findings. The account was found to have used prohibited third-party software and will remain closed permanently.

This action has been taken in accordance to our Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use) and our game policies (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20309), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to participation. When an account violates these policies, the situation is reviewed and appropriate action is taken.

Please understand, any activities not intended by game design which affect the economy, the client, player characters, or the world itself have a tremendous negative impact on the potential enjoyment for all players. The effects of these activities take many forms including a bloated game economy, server instability, and allowing unauthorized access to accounts, computers, and player data.

We hope this has cleared up any concerns you may have and expect no further communication on this matter. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Account Administration
      Blizzard Entertainment
      www.blizzard.com/support

HB isn't safe if they can pinpoint 3rd party program use.

19. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Have they finally put an end to us? God, but I still need panther mounts and the 120k yak...
      Meh, have two bank tabs of gems full.

20. TheSaxMan22

TheSaxMan22 New Member

My appeal got denied too, I called support to try that way to no avail. I was told though you can appeal up to 3 times. Wondering though, if I just buy all the expansions again and add them to my account (the one with the banned account) will all the achievements/mounts transfer over?