• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Account got closed.

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Burninatzor, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Burninatzor

Burninatzor New Member

I spoke to Blizz and I got it back. I just farmed ore for myself and put in AH to make some money. I never did sell gold or anything I just kept it for my self. I got a little careless with overusing it. And I was just wondering if i could still bot a few ore every now and again and be okay? Or is hb detectable or something? I'm not really sure how I got caught. I did post a lot of stuff in the AH, more than was wise. I just want to make money for myself because i dont have that much time to play. Is it safe to bot a hour or two a day? Or just stop completely?

2. Vanhorne86

Vanhorne86 New Member

Everyone has their own idea's at the moment all anyone can say for sure is more people than before are getting banned. Simple. 9 this week for me

3. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

6 for me before the patch.

4. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

I was going to fire up my hitting accounts again but seeing these posts, I am going to shy away for awhile. Blizz has something figured out. But no one knows what it is.

5. rmd208

rmd208 New Member

There were a lot more bans prior to 5.2, seems to have died down with release. Now it seems more consistent with wreckless botting getting bans then apparently random. Ppl posting 250+ stacks of herbs/ore a day and getting banned, etc

6. Vanhorne86

Vanhorne86 New Member

I had none prior to 5.2

7. Phweedo

Phweedo New Member

I used the bot to farm ore for the first time on the weekend. Farmed for about 4hrs. Didn't sell any, it's all in my bags

Account Banned :'( I've never even had a warning before. What did you say to blizzard to get your account back?? did you call? email? open a ticket?