• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Account Locked Just Restored

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by po3ion, Jan 8, 2012.

1. po3ion

po3ion New Member

Hello Guys Yesteday I was Useing The Honorbuddy On My druid To level up a few hours And today morning I saw My Account Have Gotten Locked So I saw A mail From Blizzard Like This>Due to suspicious activity, the Battle.net account ******700@hotmail.com has been locked. To restore access to this account, please follow these steps:

Step 1: Secure Your Computer

In the event that your computer has been infected with malicious software such as a keylogger or trojan, simply changing your password may not deter future attacks without first ensuring that your computer is free from these programs. Please visit our Account Security website to learn how to secure your computer from unauthorized access.

Step 2: Secure Your E-mail Account

After you have secured your computer, please create a new password for your e-mail account since it may also be compromised. Be sure to check your e-mail filters and rules and look for any e-mail forwarding rules that you did not create. For more information on securing your e-mail account, visit this Support page.

Step 3: Choose a New Password

You must change your password in order to resume using this Battle.net account. Please click this link to choose a new password:

Does This Have With the bot to do? Because I havent Lost Anything or any gold

2. supercommand

supercommand New Member

I live in one land and work in another during the weekdays. Sometimes when I have been online on sundays and travel to my workplace and go online I get the same message. Then I just change my password and everything is ok.

The "
      Due to suspicious activity" I guess has to do with that I logg in from two diffrent countries. I don't know your situation but if you are changing IP alot I guess this can happen. Nothing to do with the bot.

3. po3ion

po3ion New Member

I havent Changed Ip Or Anything I Always Play On my Laptop On my Own Network But in That case I Will Get A battlenet Authenticator For More Security

4. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

If you had it set to grind then players might of reported you and a GM could of paid a call to your toon, really though that's just a guess as we can't be sure what flagged it.

5. po3ion

po3ion New Member

Havent Used It either to grind I only used The Quest Bot On my Druid And Thats All

6. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Got any logs for the time it happened?
      What CC are you using?

Might be it bugged out on some quest line or did something too stupid to be even passed off as human player.

7. stefopotomis

stefopotomis New Member

Sounds like a dodgy scam e-mail to me? Did you try logging in before "restoring the account" ?

8. po3ion

po3ion New Member

Yeah but my Account Was Locked by blizzard the password wasnt changed