• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Accs banned, automated ban. New trap of blizz?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stargate, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Stargate

Stargate New Member

Hi, all. I used 4 accs 24 / 7 for 12 months, GB. Herb Farming / Min, the bank problem. I sold a lot of gold. Farming accs got to invite acc bank and deposited in ore and herbs in guild bank and leave. Bank acc selling herbs / ore in AH. A third acc (selling vanilla)widraw the bank to deliver to buyer. This work 14 months. Some times, selling vanilla was banned. Delivery and bank acc used in other computer, but same ip. Now I see a change of blizz. 4 accs were banned for abuse of economy. I changed ip, mac adresses network, computer formated, etc.. After 2 weeks other four were banned again, into this last month. Automatic recovery worked for of them. Is there some new method, automatic detection? Number of ores / herbs, amount of items deposited in bank or something similar? Number de join/leave guild? Delivery and bank accs survive. Honorbuddy leveling acc in same computer survive. If you use any methoded of farming and selling gold shared here, please. Sorry for bad english.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
    2. kkrause007

kkrause007 New Member

he has a few good point's, im interested now to. anyone have any info ?

3. dave1240

dave1240 New Member

4. toby2001

toby2001 New Member

Botting 24/7 may have something to do with it.

5. Stargate

Stargate New Member

Maybe. Anybody using 24/7 or sell gold for share infos? Services how lowerping hide my ip?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
    6. tenymaya

tenymaya New Member

hey,sorry for my bad english as well,might be true for 24/7 is the thing that caused it ,but for me i do 24/7 as well,and yes i have few friend also losing some accs several times these past 2 months using the gbank and the multiple interaction that you mention above,im pretty sure you have to update your procedure,,as for me i not using g bank accounts procedure,i try to be like natural player that buy some gear,enchants,it,gemmed it ,equiped it,but those "gears" "enchants" "gems" arent normal price,,they are like total 20k valued per day,it mixed with random player that will buy some items also in a hope for me that warden or blizz or whatever system that banned us will think that is a normal item selling (example i sell 5 items normal price ,5 random player will buy it normal price,the other 10 item is in a random number that total is 20k that the farming account will buy those and USE IT) after the accounts stock about 100k ++ is up to you,you want to sell it or make another 100k ++ in another vanilla becuase in my experience over 100k ++ gold will increase risk that the vanilla will get banned.
      i hope one of the procedure above will help you out a bit,really apologize for my english if not too good.
      note :there are still many smart way to avoid/minimum the risk for getting banned in a 24/7 hardcore way.

7. Stargate

Stargate New Member

24/7 work for me with 4 accs for 14 months. I see a new change in automatic detection. Maybe 24/7 or interaction with gbank.

8. munkeewrench

munkeewrench New Member

what is the "automatic recovery" that you used to get accounts back?

9. Stargate

Stargate New Member

Maybe, but this means that I had luck goes 14 months or something change now?

10. evilseed

evilseed Member

Hmmmm strange

I was suspended for 3 hours....

Got an email about that i was spamming the chat????????

When I bot I am not there to chat...so very strange....

Or is there a bug in HB that spams the wow servers with the logfiles :\0 ..lolzzz....

11. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

It's not just 24/7 though, thats bullshit. I went down to 12/7 and still got automated ban.. its something with gathering or auctions.. even then I just traded 20kg on a vanilla for gametime and they linked it to my farmers and banned.. its ridiculous

12. Stargate

Stargate New Member

I believe that it is not for it game played. But in every case I am reducing for 10hs/day per acc. And vanilla delivery now por action house. The buyer puts an item and I give buyout. The action has cut of 5%, but it is a smaller risk than trade or guild invite. I try like this to avoid that vanilla swallows attention on farming accs. I am not total sure, but I have a friend that does that and he are well. But if the problem is it number of actions created per day, then I don't know as avoiding without decreasing drastically number of actions. The farming is possible to compensate with more accs and less hours in each one. Maybe to have 2 accs bank putting items in the action.

13. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

Let me know how 10 is going, I'll probably try auction housing my gold over to vanilla's too.

14. Stargate

Stargate New Member

I set up the following outline: accs farming(ore/herbs), 10hs each, 3 during the day and 3 during the night. Plus 3 accs bank/actionner, 3 different banks. The intention is to put 600 stack/day divided in 3 accs bank, 200stack each. Before I put 600st in AH using a single acc. Each acc farm will interact with respective acc bank. If the buyer wants 20k of gold, it will put 3 items for 7k of gold(total 21k)in AH and each acc bank will give buyout. With the undercut the buyer it will receive 20k. Maybe this work.The cut of 5% is the minor problem goes me if this solves the problem.

15. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

So you have 6 farmers, but 3 bank accounts, so you have 2 farmers per server? And you're going to sell your gold to your people through AH? Not sure every chinese gold buyer will do it that way but worth a shot. I was thikning of doing the filter your gold thru AH from auction/bank account to vanilla account through AH, then sell in hopes of only losing vanilla.

16. Stargate

Stargate New Member

My gold is sold for private buyers, never for sites. Im a lot customers in my msn. I am thinking that the problem can be analyzes of the acc that gives the gold as it can be analyzes also of the acc that puts the items the sale in AH. Flood AH never gave problem for me, but it can be that now the blizz looks more closely at this. Starting from a certain amount of actions automatically tracks the origin of the items. I don't know, it is a hypothesis. Then, I am using 1 acc bank for 2 farm. Reducing numbers of items that each acc sells in AH. Delivery for AH works only for private buyers.

17. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

Yeah I dont think flooding AH is that big of a thing, I have an account that put up 300 obsidium and its still going, but the server sucks so I havent sold gold from it yet.. and he's gone 12 hours/day for last 4 days. So it def something to do with the ore, playtime and/or guild bank and money. I posted before that I had a guildbank not working on me, I petitioned and they said it was closed because it was used for farming, never heard that one before so now they do watch guild banks more.

18. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Greed is what will get you banned.....

19. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

20. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

no anyone uses it 24/7 that is asking for a ban im using it 10 12 hours a day no problems for me..