• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Act 2][Inferno]Champion hunting from CIGGARC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gingerbread, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

[A2 - Inferno] Champion-Hunting
      made by CIGGARC - you can find us on #ciggarc @quakenet
      and at ciggarc.com
      (Update: 14.10.2012 version#1.29)

An Act2 Champion Hunting Profile
      [HR][/HR]

If you have any questions about champ farming and how these profiles work
      Read The FAQ

What does it do?
      1. Black Canyon Mine
      2. Road to Alcarnus
      3. Road to Alcarnus north to Stinging Winds
      4. Khasim Outpost south to Stinging Winds
      5. Dahlgur Oasis w/ Old Fisherman's Cellar and Swampy Cellar & Forgotten Ruins
      6. Desolate Sands w/ VoA
      7. Black Canyon Mine to Howling Plateau
      8. Zoltun Kulle

What's a multipack?

It's a zip that has different versions of the Act 2 Champion Hunting profiles. This includes 1.22 standard release, 1.22 A versions only, 1.22 B versions only, and 1.22 reordered with Vault of the Assassin at the end.
      Directories that have (atom) in the filename will work with Rads new Atom profile manager plugin they will not work with RadsProfileManager plugin Directories that do not have (atom) in the filename will work with RadsProfileManager plugin but not with RadsAtom Also added v 1.29 which runs Forgotten Ruins as well as Vault of the Assassin

Required Plugin
      It must be version 0.9.0, older versions are not compatible.[/I]

- OR -

Alternate Plugin

You will need to register at ciggarc forums to be able to download files from there, and to post on the forums, registration is free and takes less than a minute. RadsAtom is a rebuild of RadsProfileManager, it fixes bugs that can sometimes cause looping of the same profile, adds new features and is generally better and shinier than the old plugin. If you have problems with RadsProfileManager, then try Atom instead.

To take advantage of the A/B versions used in 1.2+ versions you must make sure that the "Security randomization" option is ticked, otherwise it will simply run version A everytime.

Recommended Plugins
      Giles Trinity is REQUIRED for v1.29 as the random maps use Trinity xml code. versions 1.29+ of this profile set will no longer be compatible with RadsProfileManager and use Atom ONLY.

I am currently working on v1.3 which will include an all-in-one Trinity version and will not need any profile switching plugins (as well as an Atom profile set)

Settings
      • Needed Quest: Q8.3 (Soulstone Chamber)
      • Death handling --> Ignore
      • Everything else will the bot handle itself

Changelog:
      Code:
      1.03 - Gardettos release - see [URL="http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/demonbuddy-profiles/act-2/64827-act-2-champion-hunting-death-support.html"]this thread[/URL]
      1.1 Elderberries - Reformatted the layout to match with our stuff from other Acts, includes fixes posted in old thread.
      1.11  - Fixed a stuck in desolate sands, added Zoltun Kulle back to the standard profile order.
      1.12 - Fixed another desolate sands stuck.  Minor pathing improvements.
      1.2beta - Optimised pts1-4 and added A/B versions for 1-4. Fixed several stucks, released VoA as an experiment, partly as you might get more loot/hour running it, and partly to show how broken random dungeon navigation is presently.
      [COLOR="#A52A2A"]1.2.1.beta - Fixed a bug that caused a player to get lost in almost every profile after dying.[/COLOR]

[B]1.22 release.  - Further optimised the layouts of profiles, and also reduced the time taken per average run.  Added comments to all the xml code to make it easier for users to tweak.
      improved navigation in part3b to help prevent stucks caused by avoiding swarms of bees.  [/B]
      1.22a - Fixed a bug to make sure you can retry killing ZK if you die during the fight.
      1.22b - added OasisB version.
      1.22.250 - updated main profile set to work better with .250 release of DB to reduce stucks caused potentially by using doors from too far away.
      1.29 - minor fixes to some profiles, as well as adding in the random Forgotten Ruins dungeon and Vault of the Assassin.

Please report stucks in the thread and we will try to fix them asap. Please include a screengrab of the area you are stuck on, and the "MoveToTag: XYZ" info that is displayed on the bottom grey bar of DemonBuddy. Or the stucklog text generated by Giles Trinity. It helps us fix stucks a LOT faster if we don't have to reproduce them ourselves.

Please note: Presently the Stuck Log in Trinity is very sensitive. Giles includes an unstucker with trinity and if it springs into action it generates a stucklog. However not all stucks are created equal, you might have simply logged a "ministuck" whereby DB bumped into something that slightly upset it's normal route, it wrote to the stucklog, but continued on. While this slows you down a touch I am not going to fix these types of "stucks", live with it. If it gets stuck within a map so badly that it cannot continue at all, I will fix all of those.

Also some "stucks" are problems with the DB nav server giving you dodgy co-ordinates, or problems with packet loss, or memory misreads sending your toon to somewhere not scripted in the profile at all. I am not going to try to fix those "stucks" either. Those ones are your fault, or DemonBuddy's fault and there is not much I can do about them anyway. Please remember that this is a bot playing and once in a while it will break, and you'll log out and lose your NV stacks as a result, it's just the way it is.

Having said all of that if you see your bot trying to navigate to a point that's inside a piece of terrain that you can't get to, those stucks are my fault and I will fix those ones asap. Please post a screengrab and the corresponding Trinity stuck txt.

If the bot gets stuck in a random area there is little that we can do about it! - if you find that 1.29 runs worse than older versions the please revert to an older set for the time being. I do not recommend AFKing v 1.29 (yet)

If there are improvements you'd like added or spawn points for extra pack kills please post in the thread below and if we can we will add them in, we want to keep improving our profiles. Please remember we make these for free, and distribute them for free, so while we get things fixed as quickly as possible, other 'real life' stuff gets priority.

todo list:
      • write a Trinity all-in-one version that removes the need for profile switching and add in more random areas as DB random dungeon exploration improves

[HR][/HR]
      Credits goes to members of CIGGARC:
      cdmichaelb - Testing and input.
      iuser99 - Profile and Plugin maker.
      Gingerbread - Profile maker.
      Gardettos - Profile maker.
      Acronic(x) - "A person that deals with people on behalf of people that need you to manage the people peopling." - GilesSmith
      Radonic - Profile and Plugin maker.
      Devious - Testing and support
      Dookiepie - Profile Maker

If you enjoyed our profile! Click Here to donate to the collaboration

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
      zackn06, Lesnar and MonsterMMORPG like this.
    2. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

reserved.

3. jer0me5

jer0me5 New Member

4. Momentusa

Momentusa New Member

Awesome will give this a shot today.

5. jer0me5

jer0me5 New Member

getting stuck at desolate

6. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

need more info...

7. JoshYoJoshYo

JoshYoJoshYo New Member

I don't know what it is about this profile but it's lagging the **** outta my comp. None of the other profiles do this, any idea what's going on?

8. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

Been running 6 hours+ here without any lag problems.

I'm using DB .222 Giles trinity 1.0.1 and Rads Profile Manager 0.9.0 - it's identical to the old act2 profile aside from some stuck fixes and new filenames.

9. jer0me5

jer0me5 New Member

im encountering a problem on part 7 of the profile. after doing part 7, it will teleport and reconnect, then it will start another part 7 again .

10. voidx

voidx Member

Thanks, upvote, good profile!

11. devious21

devious21 New Member

by "Part 7", which segment do you mean? They all have names now :p

12. jubisman

jubisman New Member

Been running for a couple of hours here without a problem. Great job guys

13. linehanbball

linehanbball New Member

For some reason I keep getting stuck in desolate sands ( I know I'm sorry and I know you can't help without a log attached, but didn't have a complex log going) but just a heads up I don't know if it has to do with any certain setting or anything running 60 kill 80 loot radius if that helps and using trinity. Getting stuck on the outer rightside of the giant swirly thing with a resplendent chest in the middle? If that makes sense haha

14. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

You are either not using 0.9.0 of Radsprofile manager - or you started that run by loading up part7(HowlingPres) The profile manager remembers which profile you started on and goes back to that one when it encounters a LeaveGame tag in the profile.

15. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

Don't need a log. Just need a screengrab, and the info that's in the bottom bar of the demonbuddy window (it identifies which part of the profile it's trying to run), just the screengrab helps a lot.

The "giant swirly thing" could refer to the portal to VoA (that spawns in one of 5 random locations) or the spirally part of the map which spawns sometimes.

I don't want there to be stucks in Desolate Sands, if I'm running act2 and see any I fix them and update the files, but you gotta give me a little help when you report them.

16. devious21

devious21 New Member

When reporting a stuck please post two things.

1. A screenshot of your character being stuck.
      Example: ScreenshotSTUCK.jpg

2. A screenshot of your demonbuddy window, or at least the bottom bar of your demonbuddy window.
      Example: DBstuckss.jpg

This lets us see the specific waypoint the bot is trying to run to, and what type of object/terrain got you stuck.
      Thanks!

17. linehanbball

linehanbball New Member

Okay, I will as soon as it occurs again. The "swirly thing" only appears ever so often but it isnt a portal to anywhere it has a resplendent chest in the middle and after you grab it you have to fight monsters on the way out of the swirly thing.

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

There's a stuck right there :) in Desolate Sands

Screen :

Stuck Desolate Sands.jpg

Tag :

Stuck Desolate Sands [TAG].png

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    19. linehanbball

linehanbball New Member

I'm pretty sure thats the swirly thing that gets stuck on mine also :D ^^

20. benjidatramp