• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Any Better Choice than Silverfish?

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by CaptainReynolds, Nov 15, 2014.

1. CaptainReynolds

CaptainReynolds New Member

Hey guys, just started trying out the bot today. I like it, although I must say I'm quite disappointed in the bot logic (no offense to the guy working on it--- I'm sure a lot of work got put into it and it's surely much better than I can do).

For example, it can't even figure out simple things such as when a dire wolf is on the very right with 3 minions to the left of it, it still places minions on the left, wasting the dire wolf's right side. The bot is very very stupid sometimes.

2. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

Silverfish comes with 'standard' setting, you can tweak the settings file so it will consider more plays, thinks about where it has to play cards like Dire Wolf, cards that give taunt etc.. If you want I can post my tweaked settings here..I've never seen the bot make a "dumb" play with these settings, well, one time it didn't attack with my 1/1 totem, but that's about it..

3. kaime

kaime New Member

Would be nice. ;]

4. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

Code:
      // play with these settings###################################
                  int enfacehp = 15;  // hp of enemy when your hero is allowed to attack the enemy face with his weapon
                  int mxwde = 5000;   // numer of boards which are taken to the next deep-lvl
                  int twotsamount = 350;          // number of boards where the next turn is simulated
                  bool enemySecondTurnSim = true; // if he simulates the next players-turn, he also simulates the enemys respons

bool playaround = false;  //play around some enemys aoe-spells?
                  //these two probs are >= 0 and <= 100
                  int playaroundprob = 50;    //probability where the enemy plays the aoe-spell, but your minions will not die through it
                  int playaroundprob2 = 80;   // probability where the enemy plays the aoe-spell, and your minions can die!
                  this.useExternalProcess = false; // use silver.exe for calculations a lot faster than turning it off (true = recomended)

int amountBoardsInEnemyTurnSim = 40;
                  int amountBoardsInEnemyTurnSimSecondStepp = 350;
                  int amountBoardsInEnemySecondTurnSim = 40;

int nextturnsimDeep = 6;
                  int nextturnsimMaxWidth = 40;
                  int nexttunsimMaxBoards = 350;

bool secrets = false; // playing arround enemys secrets

int alpha = 70; // weight of the second turn in calculation (0<= alpha <= 100)

Settings.Instance.simulatePlacement = true;  // set this true, and ai will simulate all placements, whether you have a alpha/flametongue/argus
                  //use it only with useExternalProcess = true !!!!

//###########################################################

Please be aware that I also have the Silverfish.exe in order to make this work.

EDIT: OOPS: " this.useExternalProcess = false" should be set to true as well!