• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Any experienced Vitalic user here?

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by Rainelolz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Rainelolz

Rainelolz New Member

Hi guys,

I have finally decided to purchase Vitalic's Rogue CR in a near future, but I wanted to read tips and suggestions from people who have tried it and got good results with it.
      First of all, I was wondering which could be the best spec to play with Vitalic at the moment, and what talents should I pick. I mean, there would be some talents, passive abilities and spells from which the CR would take a higher advantage than others. (I've heard good things about mobility talents with Vitalic, as it supports them really well, but this isn't enough for me. I guess Shadowstep is better than Burst of Speed, for example, but there are some poins in which I've found that it's difficult to choose).
      Also, I'd like to know if there are some things like tips or basics that I should know. Maybe some settings work better, strategies, or there's a healer class that fits really well with it in arenas.

In conclusion, this is a thread in which veteran Vitalic users can share their experiences and knowledge that can be useful to beginners like me.
      I'd appreciate your help and contribution, and I'd also like to apologize if my English isn't good enough.

Thank you all! :)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    2. Kmica

Kmica Member

What is the point in making a thread for a Routine not supported on this forum?

U have most of your questions answered in the Vitalic thread on the forum where its supported...

3. Roony

Roony Member

Have a read through the thread you bought it, there's tons of info in there.
      Also, any 3 specs are fine but I'd go with Sub if you're new rogues.

4. Rainelolz

Rainelolz New Member

Thank you both! :)