• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Anyone grind out the 500 wins yet?

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by DarkOS, May 9, 2014.

1. DarkOS

DarkOS New Member

just curious

2. Channing

Channing New Member

yep, in 5 days, golden rogue.

3. DarkOS

DarkOS New Member

wow.. that's like 4-5 ranked wins per hour for 5 days straight...
      you must average >50% win rate with your ranked deck?

4. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Hardly believe this. Would mean constant 50% w/l ratio and that with a rogue?

5. Channing

Channing New Member

5 days for 440 wins, indeed. It's about 45% win rate. You will love the Murloc deck. :).

6. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

Yes on my Priest deck

online now @ 68% (117 wins vs 32 losses)
      win rate with ranked games as been steady overnight from 60-85% (the higher from late night botting)
      Im around 590 wins atm i believe in ranked all from the bot. ( i was using another Bot pre .40)

7. Channing

Channing New Member

Well, average 80 wins per day. 5~8 mins per game, with 40%~45% win rate. It is not difficult if you are ranked at 17~20. I keep my desktop on for a whole day. With simply calculation you will be aware it is true.

8. NiklasNikke

NiklasNikke New Member

Yes it is very possible.

Within a week I'm 7 wins from golden hero with hunter.

9. rageaster

rageaster New Member

Channing and camel would u mind posting your decks please... Mine suck :/ thanks!

10. Channing

Channing New Member

11. Channing

Channing New Member

You can use the deck for any heroes.

12. Diuuude

Diuuude New Member

I've got golden Druid in 5 days too (lvl 60 as well). I started from 76 victories, so that's just a bit over 425 wins in 5 days. Started botting Paladin from 54 wins yesterday, I'm actually at 191 wins, lvl 49.

You must play a very fast and aggresive deck. Your games must last 7-8 turns and end on a win / loss very fast. 5 to 7 minutes a game, not more or you'll need more than a week to get a golden hero.

13. rageaster

rageaster New Member

Hey thanks dude but the link isn't working says invalid attachment.

14. vinfinite

vinfinite New Member

Golden paladin in about 8 days (just left my laptop on while i was on vacation lol)

15. rageaster

rageaster New Member

Wow you're lucky I can't get this bot to run longer than 8 hours, and usually after a few hours I get some weird runtime error. Channing can you post the deck the attachement didn't work.

16. vinfinite

vinfinite New Member

I can't get you that info right now, I find that when you stop/start the bot, usually that's when you start getting crashes. My bot has been running for 24+ hours already and I'm aiming for 48 hours to track the stats. I will post it when my current session crashes.

Have you tried 2.335.50? That one hasn't crashed for me in literally days.

Also my pally deck relies on a bunch of legendaries, so it's not really an easy deck to achieve.

17. Akudo

Akudo New Member

#10 - Invalid attachment :-(

18. Channing

Channing New Member

Let me put it that way.
      Leper Gnome 2, Murloc Raider 2, Murloc Tidecaller 2, Young Priestess, Bluegill Warrior 2, Knife juggler 2, Murloc Tidehunter 2, Arcane Golem, Coldlight Oracle, Coldlight Seer 2, Ironfur Grizzly 2, Murloc Warleader 2, Raid Leader 2, Defender of Argus 2, Old Murk-Eye, Sen'jin Shildmasta 2, Fen creeper 2.

19. vinfinite

vinfinite New Member

Here it is, quite an expensive deck though. I also use no spells in any of my decks, because they are always used stupidly (even the aldor peacekeepers are used stupidly, but they're very efficient since they're still 3 for a 3/3 that at least makes something a 1/x). The low cost taunts are there because late game, when they come out, they can take a hit that might kill your better creatures. The owls are nice because they typically silence taunts. All other creatures are either for card draw or just very efficient. Oh and raid leader isn't great, but typically you'll have a few creatures out, and when one is dropped for the cheap 3 mana, it can turn the tide or add lethal. If you don't have the legendaries, you can just replace them with the Boulderfist Ogre, they're the most efficient 6 drop neutrals.
      [​IMG]

**Note** Obviously there are much better cards out there than the ones in this deck, however most of them have some kind of battlecry associated with it that typically will not be used efficiently. So your best bet is to use simple creatures are just overall efficient (harvest golems, chillwind yetis, shieldmastas) or creatures with non targeting abilities (Ragnaros, Cairne, Illidan, raid leader, stormwind champions, etc). For the deck to be good, you should not look for synergies, you should keep a decent mana curve, you should limit your spells (or cut them out completely), and you should always ALWAYS go for the most efficient creatures.

With this deck I was able to achieve a constant 45-48% win rate. You'll have to take my word for it because I already got the paladin to 500+ wins and therefore I will spend no more time on him. I am currently working on my rogue who is up to 222 wins in about 4 days. The deck I used for her was roughly the same, I will provide it later.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    20. steone

steone Member

Well...since your deck is mostly neutral (except guardian of kings) you can play it with whatever class you need to level up... So you can show us eventually your ratio :)

And i agree, a "bot" deck should be filled with almost no spell and "all-in-one" best creatures. At least, that's what gave me the best results so far.