• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Archaeology - Tol'vir

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by hbwowkek, Dec 6, 2011.

1. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

How do I set ArchaeologyBuddy to choose Tol'vir digsites over everything else? I'm at 67 Tol'vir solves and just want my mount, but the bot never seems to make it to Uldum because digsites keep popping up, and Uldum is the furthest away.

Any ideas?

2. PheerPheer

PheerPheer New Member

I haven't really used Archaeology bot much, but... I think you can just blacklist all the other digsites that aren't Tol'vir. That way Tol'vir sites would get priority and if none were Tol'vir they would all be blacklisted and it would be forced to do more till Tol'vir came up.

3. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

I'll try that. A few more questions, though. First - why does the bot not fight back when attacked while farming? My pet ends up doing all the work while the bot just sits there. Second - what is up with the pathing while digging for artifacts? The bot is constantly ignoring the "artifact pointer" and is flying in every direction except for where it should be going. It took 15 minutes to finish my most recent digsite because the bot insisted on flying everywhere but where the artifact was.

Any ideas?

4. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Ok first give us logs and then tell us more like what CC you are using etc.

5. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

I'm not even sure what CC means.

6. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Custom Class its what dictates what actions your character takes while under the control of the bot, ie. fighting/healing etc.

Read the guides for more details but to diagnose your issue you must post logs.

7. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

I don't even know how to install a custom class. When I try to load one, the files are missing.

8. ranger777

ranger777 New Member

sometimes arch bot gets its coords slightly off, and seems to ignore the colors and direction, i have found that just restarting honorbuddy fixes this issue

9. evelyn

evelyn Member

How could you get Tolvir without solving anything else? :S You need to solve other digsites to get Tol'vir. Be patient, let the bot run for a while.

10. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

Example: 3 digsites in Northern Kalimdor, 1 in Uldum. I want the bot to ignore the 3 in Northern Kalimdor, finish the one in Uldum, and then continue until another Uldum digsite spawns. I've already fixed the issue, so it's a moot point.

11. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

ArchaeologyBuddy seems to confuse itself with the coordinates for each digsite more often than not, because I find myself having to restart the bot over and over for it to properly navigate the site. I don't know why it wants to fly 100 yards away when the "artifact pointer" is green. Makes 1-click automated archaeology farming impossible, and I'm not sure how to post a log or install a custom class that works.

12. hbwowkek

hbwowkek New Member

This is really getting to be ridiculous. Why the hell can the bot not navigate a digsite properly? What the fuck is with it flying in the opposite direction of where the pointer tells it to go?