• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ArchaeologyBuddy [Not Moving]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Noct157, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Noct157

Noct157 New Member

Was wondering if this still isn't working on Kalimdor for anyone else beside myself.

I started it today and it did nothing but sat still after it located the digsites.
      I manually moved my mount from the ground into the air and it flew to a digsite and did the first survey no problem, but after that it said "moving to next survey or something along those lines", and would mount up but not move to next spot.
      If I manually moved my mount from the ground to the air it would move to the next survey spot tho.

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

3. Noct157

Noct157 New Member

I stopped the bot after it got stuck at the same place, the problem at least on my end seems to be after it lands or is on the group it won't fly without user lifting the mount off the ground.

Attached Files:

4. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

This is not a valid logfile. Please attach a logfile and send me your HB KEY via PM.

5. Noct157

Noct157 New Member

View attachment 11568 2015-04-09 17.44.txt

I hope this is what you mean, once again when I start the bot from a position on the ground (not hovering) it will not do anything, as where when i start the bot in a hovering postion, it will move to a digsite but after the first survey it will do nothing.

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

[22:45:28.510 D] We can't start flying from current location. Moving to a better position to take off.

is your char inside a building or something?

7. Noct157

Noct157 New Member

No he was at the ruins of eldarath digsite.

8. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

but he wasnt UNDER a roof or near any objects that have an over hang?

9. Noct157

Noct157 New Member

Nope, it's constantly been the same problem from what I can visually see.
      The bot will only move to the digsite / next survey if I am flying above the ground.
      If my character is on the ground, it will stay there in that spot after it has mounted up, unless i manually lift off the ground.

10. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Noct157, and thanks for the log.

Let's first start by going back to Singular, and see if the problem persists.

Second step is to remove (or disable streaming of) all third-party products. Its seems a couple are actively interfering with proper Honorbuddy operation. E.g.,

[22:44:35.609 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\***\Desktop\Hbuddy\Plugins\Poseidus\Poseidus.cs(125,8) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Dismount' takes 0 arguments

If no joy, please show us a fresh log using Singular and no third-party products.

cheers,
      chinajade

11. Zimbabweboy

Zimbabweboy New Member

Yep, I am having much the same error.

I have attached my latest log file, just before the end I changed log-level to diagnostic but it doesn't show anything. Basically in Eastern Kingdoms the bot will fly to a digsite or to the trainer but then just seem to wait. The log file that I have attached is "live" with my char currently in-game and "stuck" waiting.

Most notably when the digsite is finished, the character will mount and then just sit there - HB will show, "Moving to the digsite", but nothing happens.
      [06:25:34.007 N] [ArchBuddy]: Searching for digsites...
      [06:25:34.009 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite Nekmani Wellspring Digsite [Distance: 2941.302 yards]
      [06:25:34.009 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite ShadraAlor Digsite [Distance: 10978.4 yards]
      [06:25:34.009 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite Terrorweb Tunnel Digsite [Distance: 14316.49 yards]
      [06:25:34.009 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite Red Reaches Fossil Bank [Distance: 3861.412 yards]
      [06:25:34.009 N] [ArchBuddy]: Selected 'Nekmani Wellspring Digsite' as the next digsite.
      [06:25:34.015 N] Mounting: Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
      [06:25:36.059 D] Activity: Moving to the digsite

I then press the spacebar to make the bot lift off from the ground and then it comes back to life again and starts working.

However I see that often when I solve an artefact the bot seems to go into a loop and stop working - possibly because I have some keystones in the bank instead of in my bags?

Attached Files:

12. Zimbabweboy

Zimbabweboy New Member

Fresh log file

Here is another log file showing exactly the same error. The bot finishes the digsite, mounts up, says that it is Moving to the digsite, but then just sits there. I press the space bar and it starts working again.

Attached Files: