• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ARelog guide for RAF 5 man dungeon team

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by dadunston, Jul 9, 2014.

1. dadunston

dadunston New Member

I checked the guides and searched but didn't see any guides on the best ARELOG settings for dungeon buddy and to auto invite party members

Anyone have any good info to help configure this for time saving?

2. xHAVOC

xHAVOC New Member

Dungeonbuddy should send the invites if configured correctly

Edit: (I'm stealing this from a previous post by MrB - original comment can be seen here : https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...ort/159786-setup-dungeonbuddy-5-bots-raf.html)

Set Dungeonbuddy as the bot.

I start with the tank - select bot config, in Advanced, choose Role as Tank and change Tank in random group to true

In the Party section, Party Member Names and click the little box with the dots in, enter the other party members names. Set Party mode to true.

On the other accounts, I set the role as their role, leave Tank alone, then in the Party section, put the tank name in the Leader name section, leave the Party Member names alone, this only needs setting on the tank.

I tend to change the follow distance to a much lower number, 5-10 and in the dungeon tab, select the Random xxx Dungeon (level depending)

This should invite the party members to a single party and then auto queue and run dungeons. Works very well, I don't think I've left anything out, it's fairly simple to set up