• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Auto Equip off, bot equips gray

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by jokersmocker99, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. jokersmocker99

jokersmocker99 Member

Hey guys, whats up, am i the only one experiencing this problem? I have equipped my bots with 500+Ilvl gear and then from settings i disabled Auto Equip. Yet today i have found my hunters in 450+ilvl gear (from MoP dungeons), my hunter was wearing a damn sword instead of the 500+ Gun and my Paladin has gray item lvl 299 shoulders. Yay, what the hell is going on...

2. Angelus

Angelus Member

Without a log or someone experiencing it when monitoring nobody probably knows, but I would point my fingers to one of your plugins.

3. jokersmocker99

jokersmocker99 Member

Hell i have no ideea when it happened it could have been 3 days ago or 4 hours, i run 24/7 and the only plugins that i have are the ones that comes with the bot and nothing else.

4. h4xxor

h4xxor New Member

Hey
      i run like 60 bots and every single of them had already this problem. posted in support forum, they want a log (how can i find a log if i do not know when it happened)
      it is not auto equip it happens when he try to sell (not sure for 100%)
      my solution is: disable selling epic gear. all my gear is epic. once per day i take a look on every hp bar. if i do not have 80k hp as ussual i know he turned his gear off and i equip it manualy
      if your gear is not epic you can put every single pice on proected items xml. so if he unequips it it will still be in the bag
      hope i could help
      greetings

5. jokersmocker99

jokersmocker99 Member

Thanks. That would take some time to do that but if there's no other way......il have to.

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

use support issues section providing your log file plz

7. Angelus

Angelus Member

Please take a look here guys and check your logs to confirm

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...a-dungeonbuddy-dungeon-bot-3.html#post1827722

If you aren't using MIR2, then it is most likely that we both have a different problem :(

Oke I have looked back into the log and while I do appreciate Chinajade's pov into this problem, I do think his analysis is wrong. I have posted some small snippets from my log, but feel free to look into the log yourself.

PHP:
      [19:15:33.721 DActivityDoing vendor run
      [19:15:52.886 N]  (SingularYourCurrentTargetchanged toSana.19F5 lvl=30 h=100.0%,  maxh=997d=3.2 ydsbox=1.5boss=Ntrivial=Nplayer=Nattackable=N,  neutral=Nhostile=Nentry=3319faction=29loss=Yfacing=Y,  blacklist=Ncombat=Nflying=Nabovgrnd=Ncreature=Humanoidtagme=N,  tagother=Ntapall=N
      [19:15:52.987 DInteracting with Sana (Unit Id3319)
      What I believe happened is: HB was going on a vendor/repair run and even though MIR2 activated while the run was happening, I do not believe MIR2 has anything to do with it, seeing as how you guys aren't using it and because MIR2 said it was already done checking.

Code:
      [19:15:55.065 N] [MIR2]: Mote of Harmony can be combined 1 times, so we're combining it.
      [19:15:55.103 N] [MIR2]: Enabling Check at 20:15:55
      [19:15:55.103  D] [MIR2 DEBUG]: Checktimer has Finished its Total wait of 5 Minutes.  Checking Items and Enabling Item Check for next Opportunity
      [19:15:55.103 N] [MIR2]: Will Run Next Check At 20:20:55
      [19:15:55.103 N] [MIR2]: EnableCheck was Passed!
      [19:15:55.344 N] (Singular) [WoWRedError] The item was not found.
      [19:15:55.130 N] [MIR2]: Mote of Harmony can be combined 1 times, so we're combining it.
      [B][19:15:55.168 N] [MIR2]: Turning off Check Since Done![/B]
      When HB was doing the vendor run, I think something activated and teleported the char back to the dungeon, while still making HB believe it still had the vendor window open. [19:16:10.292 N] Not in game

HB still thinking it was interacting with the vendor, tried selling the items, but because the vendor window wasn't open, it started equipping/right clicking the items. [19:16:15.442 N] (Singular) [WoWRedError] You do not have the required proficiency for that item.

The reason why I believe this is because at time mark [19:16:27.194 D] HB said it was done with the repair/sell run, but it was already in the dungeon for a while.

And [19:16:16.474 N] (Singular) [WoWRedError]You must be transformed by Polyformic Acid was just an error from right clicking the items in my inventory and not a plugin that was trying to get an achievement (I also don't have such a plugin)

I am afraid that such an error as this will never be fixed if people don't start posting logs. Kind of difficult to recreate... What I do can advise is to re-enable auto-equip because it should re-equip those epics as soon as they are switched for other crap, unless you are using WOD blues like me. Which at the moment have a bug documented as HB-1589: LocalPlayer.CanEquipItem incorrectly returns 'false' for some items that can be equipped if I recall correct.

For the moment I have disabled MIR2 to be certain that this plugin isn't causing the issue (seeing as how it did activate surprisingly during the small time frame of one minute in which the bug occurred :rolleyes:) and keeping my eyes out for the bug.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    8. camper

camper Member

Got same problem. It seem bot tries to sell item, but do right click without vendor opened during lag or something.

9. WoWuser123

WoWuser123 Member

I've seen it happen when using questbot and vendor window closes while vendoring. This could happen when trying to mount on a vendor mount, not fully mounting (not enough ceiling height) and vendors despawning while vendoring.

10. cg1203im2

cg1203im2 Community Developer

any wow addons? zygor for example likes to equip shit.
      also lua based selling like in echotigers dungeon profiles can cause this issue. lua selling is activated, merchant window closes for whatever reason, lua will continue to click the items and equip them cos merchant window is closed.

11. naviomg

naviomg New Member

^
      this, i can confirm it.
      this happens, when the bot try to empty his bags and dungeonbuddy does not wait until the sellroutine is finished. dungeonbuddy is only waiting for "minimum free bag slots outside" and will enter a new dungeon if there is one ready. u can raise the "minimum free bag slots outside", it will help but it will not avoid this bug. all we need is a litte patch in dungeonbuddy with a waittimer after the sellroutine.

and i have the same problem with wod blues and autoequip, it just doesnt work.

12. dartex008

dartex008 Member

same, got this problem also, its pretty annoying, fix is due. hunters even equip melee weapons etc. thanks to this bug, grey gear also as stated above. and yes, im pretty sure that it happens because of that no wait timer after selling thingie as people mentioned

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.