• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ban after 2 hours

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by mischievious, Feb 18, 2013.

1. mischievious

mischievious New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? Honorbuddy

2)If so, when was the last time?: logged off around 3-4am this morning

3)What profile were you using?: Kicks 1-90 questing profile

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Ret Pala

5)What plugins are you using?: Anti drown, autoequipt2, drink potions, itemforauraquest helper, profile helper, refreshment and talented2

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: about 2 hours (first time)

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 100%

7)How many auctions per day did you have?: 0

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? nope

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? not yet :p

10)EU or US realm? EU

11)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? Brand new battle chest

So basically I was wondering what I was doing wrong, perhaps the time made it a bit suspicious but it was only running for a couple of hours as I wanted to test it out before bed. Using a *** not sure if that could have flagged me or the 2 people who where insistent on dueling me could have reported me.

Got banned for exploiting the economy, sent a ticket back pointing out I hadn't and now they are saying my account was compromised and I need to send photo id to get it unlocked. Guessing there's no way of getting it back (was made under a fake name). And made me wonder if its worth risking making the other battle chests under my real name (but don't want to risk my main account)

2. christiantroy

christiantroy New Member

v p n = instant suspension. You should have checked that.

3. Ven86

Ven86 New Member

Send them the ID of your father or someone else(so there is zero connection to your main, could use your own, but its safer I guess), tell them that you're a little paranoid giving away privat information on the internet. You could act dumb or you may tell them that you usually use a V P N and ask if this could be a problem. I'm pretty sure you're banned because of the V P N.

4. mischievious

mischievious New Member

That's what I thought it was although reading the various posts there seems to be a lot of conflicting info about them (which is why i chose a paid for individual ip rather than a free one assuming there are free ones) Just not sure what to do to avoid my families 3 legit wow accounts using the same ip involved in an ip ban for the planned 4 bot accounts I want to be running

5. Deeppasser

Deeppasser New Member

i dont see where he said ***

6. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

LOL...

V P N Instantly flags your account for GM to investigate.. Once your account it flagged and you are botting (with the exception of Lazyraider) you a screwed it dont matter how good the profile is.. ( and Kicks profiles are very good)

Most ISP's Offer the option for a /29 subnet ofering you 5 inderpendent IP's for around 30 bucks a month.. This is what i do.. I bot with one IP and keep my other accont on another IP..I also use seperate Paypal account for payiing for my botting accounts..

But tbh.. If you dont bot on your main account i cant see why they would banned your main if your alt account was botting.. I have had an account banned on the same battlenet acoount and the other account left..