• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned 12/4/13 -- Turned into 3 day suspension

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Yify, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Yify

Yify Member

As a Big time botter in WOW, and over 60 accounts gonedie!!!

I took a 2 month break fro mBotting., and decided to get back into it =p

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? Gatherbuddy

2)Which version (and Beta or Release)?: Regular

3)If so, when was the last time ?: every day for 2hours, break , and then 1 hr etc.

4)What profile were you using?: Private - i made my own / Randombuddy

5)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Hazzdruid

6)What plugins are you using?: Gathersafe, Avoidplayers, Randombuddy, BreakTaker, Cleverbot, AlertMe, TidyBags, Playerreports detector, Jumpy,

7)How many hours per day did you bot for?: 2

8)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 90%

9)How many auctions per day did you have?: 0 -- Sent all to my Main acc and posted.

10)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? No

11)Was your account involved in gold selling? No

12)EU or US realm? EU

13)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? RAF- - Free month

--

SO i made 3 acounts, and botted them.. and i swear.. that after botting on this account that got banned, i actually exited out of it, i didnt get kickeed, ported, or talked to bya GM. and next day bam.. Perma Suspension..

So, i said :

And.,.. to my luck...... After 60 accounts =pp they gavef me a bloody 3 day suspension lolz

Now.. what to do... Maybe use it as a personal farmer ? farm Ores by hand? who knows.. Blizz be watching him now =x

Anyway, if anybody wants to use that Response as a Appeal. By all means use it =p seemd to work for me.

2. kootr

kootr New Member

Banned 12/4/13 -- Turned into 3 day suspension

If thats true wich i hardly believe but oke , can you plz link the email message from blizz about the the bann changes to supspend , coz obviously you get an email about the bann changing to supspend, every one comes with a email reply that verify the bann , plz come with en email that verifies the bann change to supspend :)

3. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

what are you finding hard to believe? i managed to get perma ban turned into 72h ban on 90% of my perma banned accs, only ones that were banned multiple times and ones that got banned for gold selling are hard/impossible to overturn