• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • BANNED. Abuse of the Economy

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by kalfis049, Apr 8, 2013.

1. kalfis049

kalfis049 New Member

I was just banned today for "abuse of the economy". Ok I have not bought gold or have done anything economicly related. So how the hell do you get banned for this reason?
      All I was doing is running the BGbot. Then after I hit 90 I started kick's quest profiles. But, only after a couple hours in on kick's quest profiles, I got banned.

So has anyone else been banned for quest botting? I don't see how quest botting is abusing the economy. and I also don't see how they don't realize me BG botting for days all day, but then ban me for quest botting.

2. Reignwolf

Reignwolf New Member

You didn't got banned by using Quest Bot, it was a delayed ban for BG. The idea that the ban happens instantly is wrong, you might have been reported while BGing and coincidentally the ticket was analysed when you were questing.

3. bannhammer

bannhammer New Member

^This, and abuse of economy is just a blanket term, abuse of economy, hacks, third party software...it means they caught you botting.