• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned...Appealed...Got it back :)

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by DarkNacho, Jun 18, 2013.

1. DarkNacho

DarkNacho New Member

I just thought this was interesting and needed to be shared with you guys:
      So, 4 of my accounts were banned. 3 bot accounts, and 1 main account. I have appealed all 4, but only my main account (that I never botted on) has received a response. The response was interesting:

"This is the latest response from Customer Support:
      Recently, your account was actioned incorrectly as a result of our efforts to protect the World of Warcraft environment from exploitative behavior. As part of these efforts, we recently closed some accounts engaged in or associated with exploitative activities including the use of third party programs. While our goal is to protect our players from such activities whenever possible, these closures were not intended to affect accounts that were playing the game legitimately.
      Please note that access to this account been restored and all actions removed. If your account was previously reported as compromised and in queue for an investigation, rest assured that this has not interrupted that process.
      We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and encourage you to contact us with any further questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

The underlined text is what I found interesting. So from my understanding, they banned all accounts on my IP without even hesitating. Just thought you might like knowing this

2. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

Just curious, were they on the same or separate bnet accounts?

3. DarkNacho

DarkNacho New Member

Seperate Bnets with different names and addresses...which is why I found this interesting

4. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

Damn you Blizzard!! Well I'll keep my hopes up for positive responses on your other accounts Dark