• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned for getting hacked.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kkkevin, Jul 5, 2011.

1. kkkevin

kkkevin New Member

So the other day, I was pulling up all of my bots to log in and one of my accounts was mysteriously not working, so I figured it was hacked.

Went to the battle.net site, tried to recover, with no avail. There was no trace that any account under the name had existed. Went to my email, and no messages about any password/email changes or bans were there.

So I decided to give Blizzard a call yesterday, since this has happened once before. They told me that the account had been involved in a lot of illegal game activity and that they were investigating it and would be giving me a call today. Now, I had botted a lot on this account, but never had I sold gold off of it or done anything that would result in an instant permaban, so I assume the hacker sold lots of gold off of my account.

Never received a call from them today so I called them on my own and after talking to a "manager" of billing and account services, the final answer is "After investigation of log in locations, account info changes, and in-game activity by our Account Recovery team, we have reason to believe that you have been participating in illegal game activities. As you have agree to the ToS repeatedly both in game, and on the battle.net website, we are, in no way, obligated to un-ban your account. Thank you have a nice day."

So rather than being banned for any gold selling, botting, or anything I had expected, I was rather banned for being hacked. GG Blizzard.

2. kkkevin

kkkevin New Member

Also, I'm sure they've got my other farming accounts in their sights. How long should I wait before selling gold?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
    3. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

Well, I dont know what to tell you about that. They really are a mystery over there, I've been getting banned probably once a week trying to figure out what they're monitoring etc, and I've gotten one account compromised four times (after it got banned I said oh I got hacked) and then unbanned. I dont know about that account but I would start using a proxy and maybe VM or change ur MAC, so if they are monitoring you then you can say you got hacked and should hopefully get your account unbanned, otherwise keep on truckin and see what happens..

4. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

Guild Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Item(s) Restored: Alicite x15
      Amberjewel x2
      Carnelian x21
      Demonseye x4
      Dream Emerald x7
      Elementium Ore x6564
      Ember Topaz x4
      Hessonite x25
      Inferno Ruby x2
      Jasper x20
      Nightstone x22
      Ocean Sapphire x6
      Pyrite Ore x642
      Volatile Air x684
      Volatile Earth x350
      Volatile Fire x402
      Volatile Water x333
      Zephyrite x22

5. woaafm

woaafm New Member

I got banned for getting hacked too.....loser cleaned my main out of EVERYTHING, gear, gold , mats....I was peeved....
      only took them a week to get it back to me...
      /sigh