• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • banned too

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by smashway, Feb 17, 2012.

1. smashway

smashway New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account?
      HB
      2)If so, when was the last time?:
      Today (not used yesterday and the day before though)
      3)What profile were you using?:
      A mix of "Netherstorm Route Herb and Mining", "[GB2] Zuabros' Outland Min+Herb Megaroute 0.6.5" and idle time with ARelog.
      I have been levelling with mining/herbing from level 61 to 67.
      4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname:
      Singular/Druid
      5)What plugins are you using?:
      AntiDrown, AutoEquip, ItemAura, Talented
      6)How many hours per day did you bot for?:
      7 hours today, not botted for two days, before that about 18 hours/day
      6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot?
      5%
      7)How many auctions per day did you have?:
      50-100, all of them expired on Tuesday though, no other auctions posted since then
      8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods?
      No
      9)Was your account involved in gold selling?
      No
      10)EU or US realm?
      EU

Strange thing is I was banned for alleged gold/item selling, which never happened.

***Notification de fermeture de compte***

Nom du compte: WOW1

Motif de fermeture: Violation des conditions d'utilisation -- Exploitation en jeu: Abus de l'?conomie

Ce compte a ?t? ferm? car un ou plusieurs personnages ont ?t? identifi? comme ayant ?chang?, ou contribu? ? l'?change de propri?tes virtuelles en jeu ( or ou objets ) contre de l'argent r?el. Ce type de proc?d? impacte n?gativement l'environnement de World of Warcraft en portant atteinte ? l'?quilibre de l'?conomie en jeu.

Dans le cas d?un partage de compte, le propri?taire du dit compte pourra ?tre tenu responsable des agissements et p?nalis? selon l?impact de la violation sur l?environnement du jeu.

Nous avons d?tect? que le comportement mentionn? pr?c?demment est directement li? ? des groupes responsables de piratages de comptes World of Warcraft; nous prenons ce genre de probl?mes tr?s au s?rieux. Afin de mieux comprendre notre position contre ce type d'activit? et les risques encourus, veuillez consulter cet article : Avertissement sur l

L'exploitation ayant eu lieu sur ce compte est une violation des conditions d'utilisation de World of Warcraft. Nous vous demandons de prendre quelques instants pour les relire ici : Blizzard Entertainment: Blizzard Legal Documentation. Le payement automatique a ?t? d?sactiv? de votre compte, comme il se doit, toute mise ? jour de vos informations bancaires ne r?activera pas ce dernier.

Si vous pensez que votre compte a ?t? compromis, nous vous invitons ? suivre nos instructions sur https://eu.battle.net/account/support/account-recovery.html afin d'obtenir une assistance dans les meilleurs d?lais. Si vous n'?tes pas en mesure d'acc?der ? votre compte faute de mot de passe valide, utilisez notre syst?me de r?cup?ration de mot de passe disponible ? cette adresse: https://eu.battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html

Pour toute explication concernant cette action, merci de consulter la page se r?f?rant ? l?exploitation en jeu ici : L

Cordialement,

Assistance Client?le
      Blizzard Entertainment Europe
      World of Warcraft

2. xio8up

xio8up New Member

derp derp

3. Confucius

Confucius New Member

Seems like a lot of EU accounts are getting banned, not so many US though.

4. smashway

smashway New Member

Nice! What a constructive feedback!

5. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

We're here to help :)

6. Pchild

Pchild Member

18+ hours a day with 5% supervision... what did you expect?

You've probably been on a ban list for a week or two.

7. Non Quixote

Non Quixote New Member

Well, some are. You just have to make your way through the trolls and the douchebags.

8. Evilbuffy

Evilbuffy New Member

First of all, botting for 18 hours a day is begging for a ban to be honest. Just imagine if a GM checks your account stats and sees that you in one week are online 126 of 168 hours. That means you've slept under 4 hours every day, or 42 hours that week which is under 2 days out of 7 days. First of all, it is not possible to be awake for this amount of time with so little rest, and if you also put in eating, taking a crap, in general real-life things, you wouldn't have time to play 18 hours a day.

The second thing is that leveling a character by skilling mining and/or herbalism may or may not be a risky way to do it, considering if a GM checks logs and sees a person leveling from mining several days, it looks dodgy considering a person wouldn't really bother do it because of how slow and demanding the leveling would be (almost the same as grinding levels with HB, which I've seen is quite an easy way to be banned from).

And also, by seing that you only monitor 5% of the time you bot, and considering you bot for the high amount of time each day as you do, you are most likely not seeing a ton of players reporting you for wierd movement and/or not replying to them when they whisper you.

Now, if I were you.. I'd start of by monitoring more of the time you bot, bot less and start doing some quests in between mining / herbing to actually vary the logs Blizz recieve from your character. If you havn't been caught botting or doing anything illigal on your account before, I'd suggest you call Blizzard and try to ask for a lift of your suspension, and from there take atleast a couple weeks with just questing and doing normal things on your account.

9. Pchild

Pchild Member

I actually got banned from just manually using TSM, and playing the auction house way before I even realized bots existed. I called Bliz on the phone and basically said WTF, and they removed the ban.

I'd call their support, act like you know very little about computers. Claim you got a virus, and you've sent your main pc to the shop to get repaired. Cross your Fingers.

10. primo

primo New Member

rofl

11. smashway

smashway New Member

Thanks Pchild and Evilbuffy!
      I send a reply to the email. Would you guys recon it's way better to call them? My account has been registered under a female name, so a male voice on the phone would maybe not be the smartest thing in the world.
      Unless it's "her boyfriend" who calls?

12. reoxftw

reoxftw New Member

Yeah, no. You can easily stay awake a few weeks with <2 hours of sleeping each day, and also a whole week or more without sleeping at all.

13. Non Quixote

Non Quixote New Member

True, a high school student back in 1965 stayed awake for 11 days (the longest truly verifiable case according to Scientific American) but by day 10 he was only slightly more cognizant than a tomato. The generally accepted view is that by day three your mental faculties are severely compromised with downward trending which gets steeper with each passing day.

So yeah, you could probably stay awake for multiple days, but easily without drugs of any kind? Yeah, no.

The trick is going to be getting a Blizzard GM to buy that you are a freak who prefers to sleep once a week for 2 hours. Good luck with that.

14. quinten

quinten New Member

I think it's the time you were botting before and the time you supervised it, you shouldnt think you were reported just yesterday or today, GM's dont have all day to ban botters it should take a day or three I guess.