• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned Yesterday 09/24/12 - Overturned 72 hour suspension

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by brainysmurf, Sep 25, 2012.

1. brainysmurf

brainysmurf New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account?
      GB2
      2)If so, when was the last time?:
      2 days ago
      3)What profile were you using?:
      Custom
      4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname:
      Singular
      5)What plugins are you using?:
      None
      6)How many hours per day did you bot for?:
      8-10
      6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot?
      25%
      7)How many auctions per day did you have?:
      100+
      8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods?
      No
      9)Was your account involved in gold selling?
      No
      10)EU or US realm?
      US

This account was closed after evidence was produced indicating one or more characters on the account were found to be using an unauthorized cheat program. These programs provide character benefits that are not achievable in the World of Warcraft through normal means. Such benefits include, but are not limited to, character automation (also known as "botting"), increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls/boundaries. These types of programs offer an unfair advantage over other players and supersede the intended limits of the game.

After investigating the account again, we found no evidence of compromise. However, given that this was the first offense for the account the action has been downgraded to a 72 hour suspension.

Please understand that we do not reach this decision lightly. This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use).

In addition, you are responsible for any unauthorized cheat software found to be running in conjunction with World of Warcraft, regardless of the location and ownership of the computer used to log into the service. Please remember to keep your login information confidential. Any account that is registered to your name may not be shared with anyone except for one minor of whom you are a parent or guardian. The security of your account rests with you.

As a reminder, only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions about this account action. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300515.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope we have addressed any concerns you may have had. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

Regards,

Game Master Team
      Blizzard Entertainment
      www.blizzard.com/support

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    2. ImBadatBotting

ImBadatBotting Member

You were either reported or banned for suspected botting.

3. macmacmac

macmacmac New Member

send em a decent email and they will probably unban it turn it into a 72 hour suspention and tell you your acc will be banned if you do it again.

4. sigoray

sigoray New Member

100+ Auctions per day? A 12 year old would be able to tell that you have been botting.

5. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Nonsense. I'm slightly older than 12 and have been running well over 100 auctions a day for a very long time on more than one toon before I ever even considered botting. I have a brain, a system and a market. Doesn't make me a bot, or even suspicious.

@OP - Sorry to hear you got nailed but glad you got it downgraded. Now don't be a fool unless you don't really like the account anyway....

6. brainysmurf

brainysmurf New Member

Thanks

I have already bought another account for bot purposes under a new fictitious name. Should I run it under a different IP address so it doesn't flag Blizzard?

7. johngeorge

johngeorge Member

banned/unbanned

I got banned too i wrote them a sad letter had it back in 8 hours , my rl brother had the same thing happen no warning stright to a ban, told me they were sorry, suckers.
      wondering how long i should wait before botting again ?

8. ethix

ethix New Member

accounts are not flagged.

9. heroxii

heroxii New Member

what did your sad letter consist of? [example is fine]

curios as i would like to purchase the bot and just wondering about how to get ban overturned.

10. johngeorge

johngeorge Member

write them a polite email denying you ever botted in the first place tell them you have muscle spasems that makes you look like you bot or your kid plays your toon too it worked for me.

11. qztr

qztr Active Member

Posting well over 200 auctions per day on my main, legit, account.
      And ~400-700 on my bot accounts.
      PER DAY.

No ban.