• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by exlancer, Sep 17, 2014.

1. exlancer

exlancer New Member

I was banned on my main account. I'm aware of the risk and I was willing to face it. I have been safe till about last week when I decided that I need to make a lot of gold and try to get some exalted reputations for mounts. I ran the bot for 10+ hours a day, then played normally, so that probably flagged me and in the end screwed me over. I'm going to give it a shot and file an appeal. Any tips on what I should write in my ticket? Please don't post unless you have something constructive. I don't need to hear from all of you trolls.

~ Thanks.

2. Owneth

Owneth Member

First off, view this...

View attachment 142966

Now the constructive part...
      How about you actually pay attention to what you just admitted/said.

You want a get out of jail free card? Don't get in jail!!!!

Don't do stupid shit you're not about for a second to own up too without any regret...

If you can't bot... And handle it when you're banned... Don't don't be a dumbass and bot?!!!

You can try to beg for forgiveness, but really you were right in what EXACTLY you said...

The way/why it happened is SPOT ON!!! Good job.

As for the appeal process? Be creative. I'd recommend quickly and within a few hours of the ban. Login from a remote connection like ***... Then try to unlock your account a few times... let it stop you automatically by entering the wrong information into it... thus locking the attempts...

Explain you got some malware went and got on your system, you think it was labeled a trojan or something...

then go on about how you were just playing last night or whatever before you got the ban... Problem is you were logged into the same IP/Computers I'm sure which you normally play on... So your ignorance may not play.

If I was an admin looking to unban you, I'd come here... Look on the forums for people appealing bans... wait for the guy like me to respond... and NEVER unban you.

Just a thought.

The other thought? Quit botting and feeling bad when you get banned. Move on, new account and DONT BOT if you can't handle bans!!!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    3. newb420

newb420 New Member

Just say you let your friend use your account to lvl/make gold for his chars and he promised he wouldnt do anything to put your account at risk or take any of your gold/items or w/e. then say but of course he got my account banned and he wont tell me how but you think he was using a bot to make gold for his account. and how you were just trying to be a good friend and let him use your account blah blah blah. also say you never use hacks/cheats/bots nor do you intend to do so you just wanna play so you can be ready for the expansion. worked for me on 3 accounts that got banned for dungeon farming.

tip: dungeon farming, pickpocketing, herb/mine gathering and mob grinding are the riskiest ways to bot, they will get you banned if you do them a lot sometimes sooner than later but its going to happen if your doing any of these things more than a couple hours a day. This is just my personal observation but most ban reports are from the things i listed above.

4. coldbane295

coldbane295 New Member

Tha Fuq? They state you are RELIABLE if you give anyone access to your account. Telling them that is an indefinite ban. Just use what Owenth said its safer but you could be screwed because of the IP link.

5. MrB

MrB Member

Don't take it the wrong way Cold, but liable is the word, not reliable, completely different things but you are of course right, don't say you've let someone else use your account.

Anyway, if you've not had a ban or suspension before you could get away with it. I'd just write saying that you've had some time off recently and have been playing a lot and that you didn't think you'd done anything wrong and could they look into it again. I wouldn't write some long sob story, just tell the truth, but without the botting part and say you've been playing. Never admit to using a bot.

At the end of the day, they know and you know. I tend not to lose too much sleep over bans anymore, it only gets me down.

Good luck with your appeal.

6. rosstone

rosstone New Member

I've used the "I let my little brother play on my computer and he downloaded some questionable stuff that contaminated my computer" excuse and it has worked every time for me.

7. smlwrnc

smlwrnc Banned

Trying to beat around the bush and lie to blizz about using a bot is the stupidest thing to do IMO. You already got caught, just own up to it and plead for another chance. That's what I JUST did on 2/2 accs that got perma banned last night. I simply said, "Yes I was botting even though I know it's against the rules. I didn't sell gold nor did I attempt to profit from the bots use. I only used it to benefit my own gameplay in areas that I just don't have the time to cover myself with an IRL schedule. I won't make empty promises to you saying that I will never use it again, I can only ask that you give me the chance to prove that I won't."

Was perma banned @ 00:23 in the morning on both accs, by 02:30 both accounts were reduced to 72 hour suspensions. Blizz isn't stupid regardless of what people here may think, sometimes being honest can go a long way.

8. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

Use ban report section please. This is the wrong area.
      The question "how to prevent the banhammer" was ansered already a lot of times on the board. No need for a new thread :)

9. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

Did you read what he said? He blamed himself for botting too long. Just like every single person on here that has gotten banned before they try and get it undone. At the end of the day its still wasted money. You dont have to be mean to him, you could just help him, or you could just shut up.

10. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

I tried this before... didn't have any luck.

11. Owneth

Owneth Member

Spot on Deathsmind.

Aware isn't always reality to some...

Sucks people can't see things for what they just... are. Facts.

12. jermaine.dupree

jermaine.dupree New Member

It has gotten better now.
      People used to kill others in the past for stating facts. They killed the guy who said the world is round

13. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Bot on one IP and play on another. Problem solved. :) If we were all on dial up problems would be solved.

14. jermaine.dupree

jermaine.dupree New Member

Sorry for your loss. It sucks to lose a main. But we all have to go down this path. Happened to me when I was a beginner botter too.
      You can let it kill you or empower you to bot like you never botted before (for vengeance/revenge hehehe eventho you were in the wrong in the first place)

Getting your account unbanned should be easy tho because you botted and played legit
      But you only get one or two chances to do it right
      So tell them you didn't bot and they are paranoid for banning innocent people

15. Dockson

Dockson Member

No it isn't. You want to know why? Blizzard constantly bans people in bulk, if I'm running 5 bots on one PC and one IP all of them might be banned at the same time even though only two were detected. Writing a ticket to Blizzard asking 'why the fuck was I banned, I paid for this shit' usually does work and is in my opinion far superior to owning up to something that is strictly prohibited.

16. lunitic99

lunitic99 New Member

What worked for me, about a month ago, was demanding reimbursement for pre-buying WoD if they kept me banned (was a perma ban).