• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banwave - 19 May 2016 Discussion

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by sp3sh, May 20, 2016.

1. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Thank you for your wishes.

You have been banned for 2 weeks due to your disrespectful behavior towards the buddy staff and other community members. I hope this time out helps you chill out a bit.

Being a customer does not give you rights to do anything you want. Feel free to contact me from raphus@honorbuddy.com and I will be more then happy to refund all your purchases from my personal wage.

2. UnderratedPost

UnderratedPost Member

well said well said

as for that guy and people like him, I think this explains it: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

3. Flacito

Flacito Member

lol you can perma ban him

4. Sneeds44

Sneeds44 Banned

ye that dude talked alot shit and when we talked back to him we got an infraction by chinajade because ryfto was complaining at chinajade just that we talked back and he also needs to ban his pc hardware id so he cant get back under a vpn or something

5. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Do not blame others for your follies! YOU, and only you, earned any infractions you received.

We ONLY infract when you break the forum rules. The PMs sent with the infraction clearly explain what the problem is, and it was never because "just that we talked back". Most likely it was foul language, or personal attacks. It is perfectly possible to respond to a user with which you disagree without resorting to either.

So you stay out of trouble, here the rules are once again:

cheers,
      chinajade

6. gavzter

gavzter Banned

Poor Guy told him to move on with his life create a new account and start again he needs to understand the buddy team is faced with alot of challenges but i am glad they are still trying i wish them all the best

7. JGreen

JGreen Member

Well, I'm open minded so I look forward to see what improvements will be implemented to put us in better position. Basically we need to get to a point where detection is only caused by player's report and silly things like 12 hours straight botting - until this is achieved I think I will be sitting at the sideline.

The very least, make the detection process as costly, as lengthy and as inefficient as possible. Blizz is about money so if you make it costly for them to do detection, it'll lengthen the banwave intervals greatly.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
      JG

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    8. Phyxios

Phyxios Member

Well I've read a lot of insightful messages here.

Thank you honorbuddy for all your hard work.

I can't afford your legendary buddy sadly, its way out of my budget. maybe someday ill be able to afford it to support the community I love.

I'll always only use HB products.

Lets hope you guys can kick blizzards ass in this next court case.

9. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

^This, just this!! Well said.

10. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

We cannot live in black & white world, even if we want to.

But the truth is, that the world is quite complex and there is tons of factors, we must obey, while following our goal - to bot "safely".

On first place, it is Activision/Blizzard Entertainment, which have much, much, much more resources, than we could ever afford to have!
      But their task is not easy too - to fight bots, while loosing as less as possible subscriptions!
      I am sure that we could only assume, but will we would never safely know what is "behind the scenes" on Blizzard side, and why they had not performed HB banwaves for these 5 long years, but now they made three fairly quick but still "timed" banwaves with 5 - 7 months between them.
      Meanwhile in these 5 years they made quite a few comparable banwaves against other popular bots, which do not exist anymore, like Pirox one, affecting 100k+ accounts, PQR/PE one, affected 530k accounts (while some of them received 72h suspensions only) etc.

Then its the human factor - not each botter could or would like to follow the common safety botting practices.

Since 5 years, Bossland GmbH is engaged into legal battles with Blizzard. More or less, this handycap the manpower "behind the scenes" too.

11. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

well then..

That was certainly a read for the evening..

Was certainly better then loging on to wow tonight to find another 4 guilds and 4 million gold has been deleted from existence...

I think I can say 100% this time blizzard busted me... the whole fn lot lol

Them bloody wow tokens... I dont know why.. but I want to blame them..

Them moment you buy 36 of them... its like sending a personal email to a GM to come check me out to see if you can tell if I'm legit or not..

Oh well..

12. Nexxy

Nexxy Member

lmao, you really pushed it :D

13. hackitbaby

hackitbaby Member

How can you buy 36 wow tokens o_O did they remove the cap ? At the start of the gay tokens you were only able to buy up to 9 of them or am i wrong ?

//EDIT//
      ok i am an idiot ^^ i just read that you bought them with 4 accs ^^ nvm ^^

14. hackitbaby

hackitbaby Member

even when he is right at some point and i dont say he is, he was begging to get banned with these "kind words".

I was a bit pissed too about the lack of information we get, but i try to be friendly most of the time :p cause it wont get you the infos you want

15. WolfpackPB

WolfpackPB Member

The HB team does not provide us with details because any John Doe can come onto the forums and get it, especially blizzard themselves. I can definitely forgive lack of information due to the concerns of security.

@umakemelaugh Since...ever...we have been told not to bot on any account you don't want to lose. Honorbuddy is as safe as it was ever promised to be.

16. hackitbaby

hackitbaby Member

whats the point in hidding the information what exactly they detected - they allready detected it so no need to hide information from blizz at all. Its ok for me but at some point i would love to hear some more details

17. tdw

tdw Member

If blizz can camp shithole like mmochamp, I would be surprise if they don't have HB forum as starting web browser page. Everything should fly under the radar, so rats don't do more damage. On the same note kudos HB for heads up on 64 Rotation, it's going to be great success!

18. Mattys

Mattys New Member

When did they give us a heads up? AFAIK, no official announcements have been made. That said, I really hope that it comes.

I also need to say that I love how Raphus banned ryftobuddy after his rant. Raphus, there is no kiss-emoticon, so the best I can do is this: :* (If it was a perma-ban, it would've been with tongue ;D)

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    19. dzenanko

dzenanko New Member

Reading all these things and can't believe what i'v seeing. "Honorbuddy is not safe as it was" ?? Srsly guys? On the first, when HB was out, Blizzard had no idea how it work and how can they detect it. That was why accounts could last longer then now. Every good botter can figure out when see guy at BG, Dungeon, LFR or anywhere else is he bot or not. All of us know every God damn move, when is he going to turn left and when is he going to turn right. Don't you think that Blizzard and peoples who work there won't figure it out when you did? Imagine, you, playing games all day and have no clue about anything vs man who work for that big company. You figure it out, they did also. They are humans too. Now, how can a man or a 5 man group play 10 days without stop same bloody things, farming dungeons and selling everything. Suddenly stops and go to Orgrimar and trade gold to unknown lvl 1 guy? Think, they can watch everything you doing so they can think same things as you do. Botting was never safe, it is just easier to figure it out now how it works. But anyway, banwaves can toke more then a month until next one so what do you guys want? To bot with one account for 2 years? Take it easy, that will never happen. Be satisfied if you can last 15 days without ban. Cheers !!

20. laurenkx

laurenkx New Member

So... the injection of hb still being detected?