• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Beginner multi botter tips + selling gold?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Xenom, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Xenom

Xenom Banned

Multi Botting Questions + Selling Gold Questions

Ok so I've used honorbuddy for about 2 months now and I'm pretty familiar with it (In case you think this isn't enough I'm a pretty fast learner and have above average knowledge with this sorrow stuff.)

I'm not thinking bout it anymore. I am going to setup some bots and sell the gold. I am after money, mostly want a new computer. Before any of you say that I will not make a lot of money, I am 16 in college(UK) and don't have a job, any money is appreciated ATM.

Which is where I come to you guys for some more and final questions.

1. What is a respectable amount of money to sell 1k for? I am on a heavily dominated and well populated ally Eu server and someone offered $0.45 - what do you get?

2. How much gatherer bots should I have per server? I'm pretty sure I was gonna go with 2 and rotate 12 hour shifts in the jade forest.

3. How risky is it having my main acc's bank char in the bot guild where I will store herbs and gold?

4. Should I put all bot accounts on one battle net account or separate ones? Does it make a difference?

5. How much on average could I make with 2 bots running 12 hour shifts everyday, and 4 bots(2 bots on 2 servers)? I know it's probably double but maybe economies of scale could affect it or some shit.

6. What precautions can I take to make my acc's last as long as possible?

7. My friends played WoW with me back in cata and are willing to sell me their accounts. They have level 85's and I can get photos of their passports for i.d if they get banned. They don't have mop or gametime, how much would a reasonable amount be to pay for these?

I think that's all, really sorry for this big para and I promise ill stop being a leecher and help the HB community in the future!

-Xen<3

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    2. TehMorbid

TehMorbid Member

#1. Use a Guild Bank for gold trades!

#2. I make 2000 a month between botting D3, WoW and GW2. There money to be made mate.

3. Xenom

Xenom Banned

#1: how does this procedure happen and why not trade?
      #2: :eek:ooooooooo

4. Demonspawnn

Demonspawnn New Member

1. I make between $0.5-0.8/k on US servers selling to Chinese resellers. You can make more selling to private buyers, but they are harder to find and are more risky (chargebacks on paypal).
      2. I use one per server, but two would work fine. Instead of 12 hour shifts, I would switch them every 4-6 hours. Arelog or HBrelog can make this very easy.
      3. If it is main account you definitely do not want to lose, no interaction at all between your main and botting accounts is best. However, if you have an alt that happens to be in your bot guild it shouldn't really be a problem. Just be smart about it if you're transferring gold/items to your main account. Take it from the Gbank only, and don't take too much at one time.
      4. Use separate battle.net accounts for each bot, with different names and addresses. I use my friend's names so that if I ever have an issue I can always borrow their ID.
      5. This all depends on your server. I can usually make between 15-25k per day, per account. With 4 accounts at my prices, I could make anywhere from $30 to $80 per day. Do some research and find a server with a good economy and high gold prices. Keep in mind that these servers might already have a lot of bots, so you will have competition and prices may go down.
      6. Make your own profiles, never use a public profile. Have your bots take breaks, make it look more human. Do a few battlegrounds/heroics from time to time (manually, do not use BGbuddy). Rent a V P S and set up your own personal ***** (there's a great guide on ownedcore for this, google it). Do all of your gold selling from a battlechest account, not the gathering accounts...have your gatherers deposit gold into a gbank and take it out with the battlechest account. In reality, you are most likely going to be banned at some point if you are selling gold. Keep buying new accounts whenever you have the money. When I get a new bot going, the first thing I do with the money is buy 1-2 more accounts. This will keep you going, and with enough time between bans you will have more bots running at one time.
      7. I wouldn't pay much for them. You can get a full account for $50, sometimes less than that. Sure, you have to level them, but let the bot do it for you. I use RAF in pairs (don't link all of your accounts together) and use questing 1-15, dungeonbuddy 15-80, questing 80-90. 1-90 usually takes me about a week with RAF 10-12 hours a day.

Good luck!

5. macedawg

macedawg Member

search for the user soulravager and check out his sig, has a good little guide for how you want to setup your accounts/characters/guilds to make some money.

6. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Regarding your friend accounts, if they are at least well geared 85's with good mix of profs then its probably worth paying like 2-4x what you'd pay for a SoR account but depends on how much you like your mates.

7. thechib12

thechib12 New Member

As mentioned before. Watch out with buyers! My first buyer bought 91K from me, I got the money first but after 3 days he charged his money back. No way u can win that!

8. diabloykiss

diabloykiss New Member

how can they chargeback in paypal? how's that done? Did u sell to a verified account? Today I sold 180k to a ramdom guy he payed first I am afraid he could charge the money back :S

9. Crazyness85

Crazyness85 New Member

Make them pay u via the "gift" option, good luck with a chargeback then

10. Billybob

Billybob New Member

Have buyer give money as a gift.

11. Demonspawnn

Demonspawnn New Member

Gift can still be charged back. It's safer, but not foolproof.

12. Crazyness85

Crazyness85 New Member

Its much harder for them to screw you if you do it as a gift. Its not as easy as telling paypal, "hey I never got this product" or "this product is different then described"

13. Demonspawnn

Demonspawnn New Member

Yeah, it's definitely harder but it isn't impossible. Chances are, you won't have a problem but you have to be careful who you deal with. If they are using a stolen credit card/paypal then it will definitely be a problem. Basically, use your best judgement and try to deal with people who have a good reputation.

14. diabloykiss

diabloykiss New Member

pff im so sad, it was my very first sell in wow botting. I've been working for that almost 2 weaks.

is there any way I can avoid the chargeback? because I am sure he will do it

Payment type:
      Instant

that is how he paid me

15. billtay

billtay New Member

Remove the money and close the account?

16. diabloykiss

diabloykiss New Member

is this possible? I have my credit card on the paypal account too.

17. Xuvel

Xuvel New Member

My advice, don't.

Make private profiles, use HBRelog for breaks, and don't use same profile over and over again.

18. trader2

trader2 New Member

Not beeing scammed is pretty easy: use moneybookers instead of paypal. Buyers don't need a moneybookers account themselfes. They can easily pay via credit card, bank trasfer etc. without having an account at moneybookers. If you want it very simple, go to Account-Bay.com (auction site for digital goods), list an item with the price you whish to get an you're done. On Account-Bay.com moneybookers is already integrated, so the buyer can pay immediately. They also have a feedback system like on ebay, so when you have a few postive feedbacks, the buyers should trust you. Account-Bay.com charges a small fee on successful selling (but listing is free, so no risk), but it's still much cheaper than ebay and you should be left with much more profit compared to the chinese traders. I'm currently listing an invitation to Ingress game for android there.

19. tmzko

tmzko New Member

Easy. The buyer logs into paypal from a different IP, then claims unauthorized access and since u cant prove u sold him anything he gets his money back. Happened to me, so dont be so sure u cant get scammed through a "gift" option on paypal.