• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • BGbuddy bans

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Olheix, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Olheix

Olheix New Member

If you compare it to GB2, how "safe" is BGbuddy and how common is it for people to get banned from using it.

As far as i've seen most bans seem to come because people leave GB2 on for extended periods of time unattended.
      I dont plan on leaving the bot unattended either but how obvious is it that you are botting nowadays?
      If its bad is there any way to improve the way the bot handles BG's like with a plugin or something?

Im just generally curious about the BGbuddy so please tell me about your experiences and opinions.

2. arcticfury

arcticfury New Member

BGBuddy is a high risk, as compared to GB2. They are coming out with a new BG Bot. No eta however hopefully it will be done before WoD

3. BrPlxGimmeGold

BrPlxGimmeGold New Member

I already used bgbuddy to lvl up 4 char from lvl 15 to 85 and they have never been banned...full afk!

4. tarja

tarja New Member

I was thinking about the same question. I mainly used HB for questing (which doesnt work for german users, and guess where I live...) and for honor farming, but in some BGs the bot is so suspicious that you will always notice them. Temple of Kotmogu and EotS seem to work pretty decent, but stuff like Strand, WSG/TP is just superaweful.
      Is there something you can do to be less suspicious?

5. FIRST

FIRST Member

I see alot of BG Buddy bans in the last period. I myself got a perm ban for it :( I guess blizzard its up to something.

6. tarja

tarja New Member

Need to say that I havent seen many bots lately and I also stopped completely. Seems way too risky atm.