• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [BGBuddy] Bot won't mount in BG's

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by trucefallen, Jul 17, 2012.

1. trucefallen

trucefallen New Member

Hi I searched for others with this problem and either they didn't get any answers or the solutions for them didn't work for me. I tried unchecking random and automatic and putting the exact name of the mount in but still doesnt work. he just runs around the whole time no matter what i set the mount distance to.

Attached Files:

2. vampirictorch

vampirictorch New Member

i am not sure why it will not work however try an set random mount to false and use the id rather then mount name, if you do not know the mounts id go to wowhead and it is in the link like so.

Winged Guardian - Item - World of Warcraft

mount/item id is: 69846

hope that helps some mounts i noticed are not programmed in however, so i use for battlegrounds, so i use the id's since they always seem to work. the mount given to me for getting diablo 3, or you can use fosilized raptor or w/e that one is from archaeology (You can get it by using the bot to learn it takes half a day to get it) that mount is quite fast.

Edit: I am at work now but if you know of teamviewer, i had similar issues in the past i can always take a look at it (I don't need access, just need access to view it, and i can walk you through what to do/check i am a visualist i have to physically see what is going on to even know how to begin to know the answer.)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    3. trucefallen

trucefallen New Member

Yea I think it may just be that mount i'm going to get a different one and try that

4. trucefallen

trucefallen New Member

alright so it turns out that one mount just isnt supported i went and bought a hawkstrider and it mounts up everytime like a charm thanks for the advice.

5. vampirictorch

vampirictorch New Member

not a problem glad i could help, might want to report that one as a bug and have them fix it though ^^

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

u must use the spell id not the item id