• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • BGBuddy is BAD. You know it, I know it

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by basaradavid, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. basaradavid

basaradavid New Member

alright well my title pretty much sums it up. i have monitored my HB while having bgbuddy on while in ANY battleground and the logic is just dumb. it runs around like a chicken with its head cut off. it gets stuck on things you didnt think you could get stuck on. like bushes and broken pieces of old siege engines (AV) and it ALSO doesnt do anything helpful for your team. most of the time your just zerging enemy players and if they have any sort of intelligence they will target you first and kill you as your the weakest link. i have used pvp suite with bgbuddy for a while and have even tried turning it off. no luck.

but i have a solution for the problem. delete all current waypoints for ALL battlegrounds. and make some new profiles that look less botty. if the devs dont know already, botting a bg is by far the BEST way to get reported now, as its so easy to notice. what also could be done is make the bot play to win not play to farm honor kills. take part in running flags and capping them and killing demolishers by default. also, running bombs doesnt seem to work/its bugged in isc and sota. maybe something could be done in isc where you hop in a catapult kill enemies then run bombs? any other suggestions would be great. maybe we can have a dev look into it and get bg botting back to what it was in cata :) (it was DECENT back then)

2. Rewards

Rewards Member

he worked on it!

3. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

It is currently being re-written. BG botting with HB is a serious risk at this time.

4. fleetwood79

fleetwood79 New Member

i found bg bot from previous releases (pre-MOP) perfect and one of the safest bots going. just like all the other updated changes it now half broken and clunky.
      what can you do? its not like you paid to us honorbuddy right?

5. conetopia

conetopia Banned

The only BG i noticed it useful on is the capture the Flag aka Warsong Gultch.

arathi basin it just patrols looking for flags with no enemy by it so the bot can just steal it.

av, it seems to play defence and stay at local stand points .

eye of storm seems to be the 2ed best bg.

i forget the name of the next bg.. its that 1 where you play attack / defence for 3 rounds landing on an island via boats..
      bot swims in water and hides under boat lol...

MOP bg's someone just threw some basic scripts in there just to have... plays defence... kills people tho :)'

I agree that we need a lot of BG upgrades.... and anti stuck situations...

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

as stated is under re-write

clsoed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.