• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Bot crashing when attempting to create botany profile

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Shambo, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Shambo

Shambo New Member

I don't know what changed, but since update every time I try to create a gathering profile when I click 'create arcs', it crashes the program or gives me an unhandled exception, which I can't close because when I do it just puts another up and then another and so on until i'm forced to close the program through task manager.

The profiles I created before the update work perfectly, as do those I've pulled from here, I just can't create any new ones because it crashes every time.

I'm attempting to create profiles to gather using the waypoint method BTW (add target, run around to other targets, add item, create arcs, I've done it 20 times before without issue), I don't know if using the mesh might be a better option since I can't find any info on it and have no idea how it works?

2. Wheredidigo

Wheredidigo Community Developer

It is impossible to troubleshoot what is going on without a log. Please provide a log that shows the errors you are getting.

3. Shambo

Shambo New Member

I would, but it crashes... Where do I get a log after that?

4. crazybuz

crazybuz Member

5. Shambo

Shambo New Member

Today is first time I've tried creating a profile since my last post and it worked fine leading me to believe it's either an issue exclusive to the Bramble Patch in East Shroud (I was farming Rosewood Logs at the time and trying to level on them, no longer necessary since I've hit 50) or I was mapping a path it didn't like repeatedly - which is possible, but rather unlikely since I tried several times and with the nodes spawning randomly, the path is bound to change each attempt.

Anyway, created a couple of profiles today without issue, so things seem to be OK again but if I do run into same problems again, I'll be sure to post the log as requested. Cheers guys.