• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Bot Issues - Multi Profile

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by syrax442, Oct 1, 2014.

1. syrax442

syrax442 New Member

Hey there, Im having issues keeping this bot running while im afk. - I see people posting all the time about how the bot runs for 4-8 hours with no issues. Mine will run for awhile and then log itself off.. There is no logoff timer, the settings file has been deleted and i have downloaded and reinstalled multiple times. The computer doesnt go to sleep, or logoff, there is not internet issues, or connection problems.. The bot runs fine for about an hour then the screen goes blank (Most of the Time) and usually says loading tiles.. Ive included the 3 most recent random logoffs or issues logs i could find,.. but its alot of digging to figure it out cuz i shut off and restart the bot so often..

The profiles i use are the 1-90 Questing profile - Cata - 80-82 - Heads to questing area after sw quests.. and says ive completed everything and there is nothing to do! then goes afk and logs out.

I use Cava Plugin - Heads to Icecrown for 80-81 quest line - Goes to a Npc with no Quest then sits there idle till logoff. All on a Lvl 80 Shawman Using Singular Behavior.

I use Patto92's Multi Mega Route - Mining Herbing Multi Zone Panda - My toon gathers ore.. but flys over half the ore nodes without recognizing them. -

I use RndBuddy and it grabs every node in sight.. Gets me killed until my armor is shot.. repairs, then goes after it again for a little bit then logs off. Or just logs off randomly..

It seems like i have to babysit an awful lot. but everyone else has amazing success stories.. am i not setting something up properly? Im new to hb btw.

I dont think its my internet or pc.. I have high speed cable, and amd 8350 8 core with r9 290x graphics 8gb of ram and sabertooth 990fx board..

Please give me some insight or access to full afk profiles.. I use this to farm stuff that i need for profs, or toons.. im not running the auction house on my server or dungeon farming 10 toons at once.. Im just leveling alts and grabbin ore/herbs occasionally but i cant get this thing to just go without having to watch it all day/night.

Attached Files:

2. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

You need to bring up these issues with the profile/botbase authors. This is not a HB Support issue.