• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Bot keeps on crashig

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by wowbot2, Jun 15, 2015.

1. wowbot2

wowbot2 New Member

Hi I purchased a 3 day BuddyWing to try it out before I purchase it and it keeps on crashing and shutting down my SWTOR client? I dont understand I also have HonorBuddy for WOW and I can have it going for days and it never crashes. Now Im wondering whats wrong can I fix it ? or just don't buy it?

Any help to fix it would be great as I woul like to purshase it but if it someting that will keep on crashing every 30 min I will not buy it unfortunately.

Thanks.

2. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Yeah...
      ... Post a log file...

3. wowbot2

wowbot2 New Member

4. Aevitas

Aevitas Well-Known Member Staff Member Buddy Core Dev

That looks really weird, is that a recent SWTOR install? The log indicates there's something fishy going on with the game's memory, or at least the objects in the game.

5. wowbot2

wowbot2 New Member

Its been installed for a while now and its been updated not too long ago after my WOW account got 6 mth banned, what do you mean something fishy? What can i do?

Thanks.

6. strepie

strepie New Member

I noticed you crashed when trying to use/interact with the Jiguuna speeder. That does seem to be an issue a lot of us are experiencing.
      What does seem to help is to change the priority of the SWTOR process to high or real time.
      IOW right click on taskbar - go to the SWTOR processes. There will be 2. Change the smaller one to real time or HIGH, and the bigger one to below normal.
      Basically, what seems to be happening in a nutshell is that if we have too many background processes running, they tend to kick the TOR and BW threads off the cores, resulting in a crash.
      Try and boot into a clean environment when you want to use the bot, and change the Priority of the SWTOR processes and see if it makes a difference?