• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Bot keeps pausing with "You are too far away!" message

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Coolabe87, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Coolabe87

Coolabe87 New Member

Ok, so every now and then i find my bot standing in attack position (melee pally) about 20 yards away from its target with the message "You are too far away!" constantly being spammed and its not budging, even when another mob spawns and starts attacking it it does nothing to that mob and resumes targeting the other mob from a distance until it dies. My bot continues to attack mobs normally when it rez's but this process repeats itself probably every 10 minutes. I looked at the navigation and log tabs while its bugging out on me and don't see any errors or "aborts" or anything different from what the rest of the stuff say.I'm not good with computers so be gentle, please and thank you.

2. chickenl

chickenl New Member

what custom classs are you using, as a guess i assume you are using singular which has some bugs but other wise good, try using fpswares paladin

3. Coolabe87

Coolabe87 New Member

yea its singular il check out the fps thing but last time i tried it wouldnt let me chose that cc

4. Coolabe87

Coolabe87 New Member

Ok Ive changed the CC to FPS so far it seems to work but no way to be sure less i leave it over night. really appreciate the help. if this works im glad it was a simple problem XD

5. chickenl

chickenl New Member

your welcome just it helps in the future to post a log otherwise we would be playing the guessing game.